Author Topic: Destroy creep Bear  (Read 3646 times)

Destroy creep Bear, because we think about the children.

DPB is a union of anti-child enthusiast (not really) Blocklanders. It was formed from the annoyance of creep Bear. We catch creepes and put them in order. Extreme creepes are de-creeped, and formed into creepziis. They serve under their leader and attack other creepes. Some will just join by will.

Object: As the clan name says to do!

How to join: Create a possible area of were creep Bear might be hiding (an app, anyways), it must be at least 4000 bricks. Larger may reward you admin! Please put the whereabouts in Gallery.

Ranks: Captain/Super admin*, creepzii/Tdm member#, Soldier/Tdm leader^, constructor, (holding), recorder/filmer, Co-leader/admin$, and Eventer. I may also need someone to host, since I can't forward my ports.

Members:
TalesOfBlockland56*
kio74 (holding)

Join us! SAVE TEH CHILDREN!! NOUW!
« Last Edit: July 21, 2009, 11:11:55 AM by TalesOfBlockland56 »

« Last Edit: July 19, 2009, 05:02:23 PM by Placid »

Ace

Probably the greatest clan that ever was created.

Plez let meh inn.

I now intend to go hit on a thirteen year old.
« Last Edit: July 19, 2009, 06:25:03 PM by comr4de »

am i missing something

I love it. Everyone bumps and says THIS IS BEST ADDON! Trying to be funny. Why do you guys do that? How is it funny saying that this is an epic clan when it isn't? Sarcasm? Yes, I know but it still is not funny. It becomes and bandwagon. You guys do the same thing for:

Add-ons the have no DL link or pictures and are not add-ons.

Things posted in the wrong section IE someone asks for help in maps.

Stupid things such as that lego castle thing which contained no info.

Why don't you say "epic clan" to a serious clan? Not this.

The Hell? look before you post! I had trouble with the images. I accidently pressed post, too. The post is now finished, so edit your friendry/accidental posting, please.
« Last Edit: July 19, 2009, 05:43:25 PM by TalesOfBlockland56 »

Fjeld: Still gay
Oh, go af***ingway! It's critics like you who cause me and others like Katiebeth
to lock their first clan and go make another, only to be called stupid idiots. It's not gay, go look at my first and see it's "GAYNESS". Sarcasm, btw, and you're not even supposed to be on this forum talking crap about random clans, and for those who want to know why I'm yelling at you, search, "Hello!" and find his post. If you're going to brag, USE DRAMA AND OFF-TOPIC, OR GET OUT!! Enough, already, or I'll outrank you by critisizing YOUR  topics, YOUR replies, and especially your ATTITUDE, Fjeld. Oh, and have a nice ban, you teen depressing phsyco.
I now intend to go hit on a thirteen year old.
I see my target, now...

P.S. I ain't locking this winner without a f***ing fight, so say something good about my clan and don't give it comparisions like ToBG, or I'll post ANOTHER clan.
« Last Edit: July 19, 2009, 06:44:52 PM by TalesOfBlockland56 »

Double toast, going away from my rant about Fjeld, please post here if you REALLY want to join DPB.

I'm in.

Also, This kid's ID is 13307 :o.

You EVER say my ID out again, you get banned from my server, even when my ports are forwarded. And if you can get me an app, welcome to the club. Can you also host for my clan?

P.S. Just edit the 13307 bullcrap, please. I'm not going out of my shell to yell at you inmature, obnoxious children.
« Last Edit: July 20, 2009, 01:15:27 PM by TalesOfBlockland56 »

You EVER say my ID out again, you get banned from my server, even when my ports are forwarded. And if you can get me an app, welcome to the club. Can you also host for my clan?