Author Topic: Block City Version 3  (Read 23964 times)

Wth? if i die once i cant respawn and when i turn it off i can respawn Is this  a bug???

This version of Block City is currently obsolete and should no longer be downloaded.

An updated version which includes the following features is being worked on and will not be released until all visible bugs are corrected:
  • Simple DB 4 - This version currently uses Simple DB 3 which has some issues that have since been corrected.
  • Tool Upgrade Purchasing - This version does not support upgrading the digger and axe.
  • Custom Tag purchasing - This version does not support the ability to create your own custom tag.
  • The ability to disable Block City in-game - This version cannot be easily shut down while a server is running.

Two issues that need to be resolved before any new version of Block City is released is trust checking and allowing the current version of the Duplicator to function with this script. Block City currently suffers from an issue where users will lose Blocks if they attempt to build on a non-trusted user's bricks. Block City also relies on an outdated duplicator script to allow duplication of builds.

This thread will be locked and a new one will be created when a new version of Block City can be released.