Author Topic: DOF Screenshots  (Read 1005775 times)

-snip-

I always thought it was interesting when people built like this - do you intend on actually constructing a house or just gonna stop at the frames?

I always thought it was interesting when people built like this - do you intend on actually constructing a house or just gonna stop at the frames?
It's based on a pre-v21 map. I can't remember the name though.

It's based on a pre-v21 map. I can't remember the name though.
Lol, no it's not.
No. The walls would need to be really thick.

You could host that build with rocket launchers and sniper rifles and it would be awesome

You could host that build with rocket launchers and sniper rifles and it would be awesome
It's not his, I duplicated three islands I built long ago around my server until I got what you see in the picture. I did this to quickly have a nice place to fly around using my planes. Not all islands even duplicated properly (missing bricks, didn't notice early enough) so it's not even a very practical build.

To be honest, I would really appreciate it if you could actually give credit for the stuff you post here.

Lol, no it's not.No. The walls would need to be really thick.

Oh, it just looked like it at first, my mistake.
« Last Edit: September 25, 2014, 04:47:26 PM by halonerfer29 »

i have this

It's not his, I duplicated three islands I built long ago around my server until I got what you see in the picture. I did this to quickly have a nice place to fly around using my planes. Not all islands even duplicated properly (missing bricks, didn't notice early enough) so it's not even a very practical build.

-pic-

To be honest, I would really appreciate it if you could actually give credit for the stuff you post here.
sorry man dident realize people would assume i built it, just wanted to post a nice picture. i edited my post.

sorry man dident realize people would assume i built it, just wanted to post a nice picture. i edited my post.
It's okay, thank you.

stuff baby, i still have this screenshot of the island i built forever ago on your server

stuff baby, i still have this screenshot of the island i built forever ago on your server
[img ]http://i.imgur.com/g8vJvuX.jpg[/img]
should host  :cookieMonster:

Took this amazing sunset at Wrapperup's Original Bedroom server. Feel free to use as a wallpaper.