Author Topic: new: topic had more things to ask  (Read 1086 times)

My last topic was locked by badspot so i made a new topic
i used the key at a another place to host a server not to play
and please show me where it says you can't use a key on any other ISP

also badspot if you see this witch i know you most likely will
did you mean temporally or forever?

also badspot if you see this witch i know you most likely will
did you mean temporally or forever?

Forever.

well then is there a way to get a refund

Badspot

• Administrator
You posted on the forums about how you had shared your key with your friends.  Master server data backs this up showing at least 3 different ISPs using the key back and forth.  You can't do that, ok?  Common sense.

I will give you a new key if you promise not to give it to anyone else. 

You posted on the forums about how you had shared your key with your friends.  Master server data backs this up showing at least 3 different ISPs using the key back and forth.  You can't do that, ok?  Common sense.

kay i promise

:O I never shared my key with anyone else,  but I have used it at my friends house to play with him. As I have a laptop. And sometimes I used it on his computer if I didn't bring my lappety toppety. I never actually allowed anyone to use it, so don't de-activate it if you saw that it was using different ISP's :(

i used it at my grammas and at a liebery i help run so i could host a server there