Author Topic: Dreams and what the mean :]  (Read 1487 times)

Well today last night i had some weird dreams but they weren't weird it was just all things i wanted that's what made it weird.

here is what my dream was

1.well first off i was holding hands with the girl and walking around all over this well i don't really know what the building was but it was HUGE like 50 floors big.
anyways that's all i really remember of that

2. i was in this place sort of fighting or talking to someone (it was weird) but anyways a bunch of people were like freaking out and stuff Then the world was just like frozen or something but then i guess i did something i dunno (this part i can't remember really well sorry :[ ) but the world was fixed i guess

3. my dream was in like watching a newscaster talking about how there was a base on the moon by just regular people then it had a bunch of people climbing a rope up to the moon :D then they got hit my asteroids and they were on the ground (if you have played postal 2 they looked like when you burn people with the gasoline and they die. now i know your gonna say i play to much computer :3)

4. was VERY fuzzy i dunno but i was in a arcade just walking around
then i was next to this like music thing were you had to press buttons turn a disk to line up the place you had to hit them press the button and sing at the same time. anyways this kid is playing (i guess i saw him in public or at camp or somewhere. maby  i made him up) but anyways this guy sits down and starts playing and the kid says can you not sing please and the guy gets up like dude screw off (note he never said that) but that's it

5. also fuzzy but i was climbing up this building (big tall one again not the same one) and i was kinda going threw maze's and junk but got to the top floor there was a movie theater (weird)

6. the most fuzzy my friend came over (she's like 21 to 25 i can't remember :o)
note i haven't seen her for like almost a long time now :[ (but on last new years
she took her zombie rubber ducky over to our house and forgot it when she left)
anyways she shows up and i give it to her and that's all i remember

meaning i think >.>

1. love (reason is i wasn't heaving love or anything we were just walking around holding hands and stuff like that) i do want love i fell lonely right now.

2.  needing (someone needing me) this sure sounds like i want to be a attention whore but yeah i want someone to need me (like saving the world etc.)

3. wanting to go to space (note i never do in the dream BUT it was a step closer to space :3)

4. the only one i really don't know my only guess is i wanted to play video games.

5. adventure! i want something new!

6. i guess i just wanted to see a friend or i wanted to see her i dunno :\

thanks for reading if you did ^^
note this was all one big merged dream

edit: HOLY CRAP THAT'S A BIG POST O.O
« Last Edit: July 31, 2009, 07:39:00 AM by zookuw »

for 1. OSHT your on the one of the twin towers

( ya ya i know it was about love and stuff like that didnt happen but i just wanted to get it out there )

for 1. OSHT your on the one of the twin towers

( ya ya i know it was about love and stuff like that didnt happen but i just wanted to get it out there )

maby that may be

i dunno i never was there so i could believe what ever i think it looked like thos it HUGE when i looked out but good point when i looked out i was above the clouds and stuff :/ but maby that's what i was think (the only other thing was there was only 1 tower the way i was looking out

edit: so maby i should add it so it's like 500 floors (i was rushing when i was typing it because i was thinking i would forget the dream)

double bump SOMEONE POST D:

You need to learn to use commas. Or any punctuation at all, for that matter. I was confused when I read

the most fuzzy my friend came over

I thought you meant you had a fuzzy friend or something. :/

I think there are books about dreams, you should see what they say. Get one from the library if you don't want to buy one.

Here's something freaky that I read about:  WARNING: The information you are about to hear is graphic and disturbing. (Probably, I don't know...)

If your dream is too intense, your body can scare itself and give itself a heart attack, but only if it's super scary.

Here's something freaky that I read about:  WARNING: The information you are about to hear is graphic and disturbing. (Probably, I don't know...)
BOOOO!

I felt like it, Azi. I was bored.

I once had this weird dream.

I was Indiana Jones, and I stole the Diamond of Pie from the Muffin People.(I didn't have dinner that night.)  And I went to a prophet and she said "you must take the Diamond of Pie, and throw it into the Portal Of awesomeness!(I have no idea.)

So, then, I proceded through the jungle, and a creep bear jumps on me.  I say, ket off creep bear, or I'll kick you.

I believe this was what my dream meant:  I was hungry.

I know I'm sounding like an attention whore, but this happened.

Im suprised nobody else said this yet.

Your dreams are uber gay.

-stuff-
Are you sure you weren't daydreaming? Either you have a bad case of mental hyperactivity which I don't see in your posts, what I asked before this, or you really have a wild imagination (which would state that you did have this dream)

Anywho, on the topic:

I don't remember. I'll surely get something on here when I don't have so much on my mind.

THERE'S A YELLOW DUCK IN MY LAP!