Author Topic: [N] and Tezuni  (Read 5158 times)

Tezuni thinks he's my best friend. No joke.

He's just so loving full of himself. He thinks he's all that and a bag of chips.

Actually, the whole entire [N] clan thinks they're all that and a Bag 'O Crisps.

You could make a whole 'nother topic about:

Bag of Chips

Bag 'O Chips

Bag 'O Crisps

:D

I thought [N] died when Zeke left. :O

Nope, apparantley not, here's my story:

I had just closed down one of my most successful clans, Union of Blockland, I was clan-less and in need of some sort of membership. (Back then that was just how I was, I am currently not that way) So I found this clan, called [N], short for Niacian, (or something related). So I joined, I didn't need a build application I only needed to enter info. So after a little while I got bored and tired of the [N] clan and pissed off at some of it's members, so I left with a "BANG" and created my most successful clan [MB]. Shortly after [N] and Tezuni were so angry at me, I thought he would find me and kill me. Now, he is purely angry at me and I at him.

That is my story.

Eh, I have had enough. Just discuss. I wish I could lock but you know, there is a lack of lock buttons here.

I remember I was building a zombie city at my server. Then, for some reason, I trusted Tezuncigarette with admin, and he changed the title to "[N] Clan Server!"