Author Topic: Laser Weapon Set 2.0  (Read 41412 times)

Ladios, you made us wait too long for these.
But it was totally loving worth it.
:D

EDIT:
Woo fifth page!

And to all of you new players who weren't here in v8, stop saying you've been waiting for these. You haven't. Stop hopping on the bandwagon and forget off.
« Last Edit: August 03, 2009, 03:42:50 PM by Creola »

And to all of you new players who weren't here in v8, stop saying you've been waiting for these. You haven't.
Actually I have been releasing teaser screenshots every now and then, plus when I released the Alien Blaster and Defraction Gun and such I posted how it was part of a larger set, so its not like people were out of the loop.

And because page 5 came so soon after I posted this:
Attention please:
If you have downloaded these weapons before 22:00 GMT August 3rd, please redownload, as all the files have been updated.
Also, all updated guns except for the Proto-17 and Flash Cannon need you to download the updated Alien Blaster in order to work.

I LOVE THEM BUT MY SERVERS WONT START TO USE THEM.....
 <teardrop>

<teardrop>

edit:never mind!
« Last Edit: August 04, 2009, 08:23:48 AM by milk king »

What is the point of the proto-17? I know it launches you backwards, but just...just WHY?

Its a means of transportation.

Alright, the updated files have been approved on RTB.
Its probably a good idea to redownload all of the guns in order to have the best... err... laser experiance.

Awesome!
I allready liked the previous weapons, now we got even more!

So, you mentioned before that this would be a 10-weapon set. Will it? :3

I might make a 9th gun, but the 10th I was planning is going to take a bit of work.
I figured I waited more than a year to finally release this, it wouldn't be right to delay it another year. This gives me a chance to be lazy without feeling guilty. :D

I might make a 9th gun, but the 10th I was planning is going to take a bit of work.
I figured I waited more than a year to finally release this, it wouldn't be right to delay it another year. This gives me a chance to be lazy without feeling guilty. :D
Any chance of telling us what kind of gun it will be?

Ah, no prob. Tested the others btw. GOLDEN.

Have you found any other weapons that are similar in strength to these? I was wanting to make an aliens vs. humans tdm but I can't seem to find any weapons for the humans to use that would make the game as far as possible.

The banner shows, story line wise, what weapons belong to what group, but I tried to make it balanced with the normal gun, rocketlauncher, ephi's shotgun, and kaje's sniper rifle. Not sure if it turned out as balanced as it could.
I'm sure it would match well with some of Bushi's guns but I haven't tested it.

And maybe have the hit number for the Proto be an RTB pref? :o
I did not understand what you meant by this
I meant, the number of times the Proto laser could reflect off surfaces. Unless thats just a too small setting to add.

Warning - while you were typing 15 new replies have been posted. You may wish to review your post.
AFK types suck.