Author Topic: How to Make Weapons for Blockland - The Up-To-Date version. (As of 2 years ago)  (Read 84582 times)

Do you think that google sketchup will work with BL? Because Blender is too new for the DTS to be installed and the only other thing i have is sketchup. AND i dont want to go download milkshape. Pwease hewp.  :panda:

Yea its possible. But you will need Blender 2.4 or Milkshape for it to work.

ok what the hell.  Whenever i use the join tool it shows up as a tiny ass circle and i have no idea what the hell is going on with it.  Im gonna stick to my old Moddeler.

ok what the hell.  Whenever i use the join tool it shows up as a tiny ass circle and i have no idea what the hell is going on with it.  Im gonna stick to my old Moddeler.

There is something wrong with the model or script, check your console and if it says any syntrax errors it's the script.1.

If you mean the style of the model known as "blocko" then it does matter if you are wanting it too fit in with Blockland but almost any model can be used as long as it isn't too many polygons.

Blender has more features than milkshape. but good tutorial if i was a milkshape user it would come in handy.

Only if you didnt have to buy milk shape... :panda:

i made a gun and colored it and everything but on Blockland its black?