Author Topic: How to Make Weapons for Blockland - The Up-To-Date version. (As of 2 years ago)  (Read 85124 times)

If i wanted to hold a Item with Two hands automaticly
do i add two mousePoint's or is it somthing in the script?
 :cookie:?

It depends. I'm guessing your going for having a hand on the handle, and a hand under the barrel or something.
You would have to model the hand onto the object, and hide the hand in the script to make it look like it. I just recommend using one hand, no matter how big it is.

(message deleted by user)
« Last Edit: August 17, 2009, 12:07:16 AM by Logo3801 »

FREE image editing tools and tutorials.

The GIMP (GNU Image Manipulation Program).   Praise
The GIMP is a free (open source) image/photo editor for virtually all platforms. Tutorials and plugins are available at the site.

Inkscape Praise
Inkscape is a free vector based drawing program available for most operating systems. It's especially good for drawing high quality decals and prints.

Paint.NET
Paint.NET is a free image/photo editor for Windows platforms. Tutorials and plugins are available at the site.  :cookieMonster: :cookie:
« Last Edit: August 17, 2009, 12:07:29 AM by Logo3801 »

It turns black because Microsoft Paint does not support transparency.
Also, you don't need to type in colors. You don't need to type in all capitol letters.
Also, use Paint.net.

How do I go about using my custom materials? A gun I made comes out looking like wood and concrete in Blockland. Is it because I named them Lmetal, Gunmetal, and wood?

Here is a picture of what it looks like in Blockland currently;

Any help?

It turns black because Microsoft Paint does not support transparency.
Also, you don't need to type in colors. You don't need to type in all capitol letters.
Also, use Paint.net.
Sorry i use green fo r good things and red for bad things its how my brain runs and for the caps lol that was because i was mad anyways thanks for the help but... i need help still watch this video:   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9GtRScWvgnM

How do I go about using my custom materials? A gun I made comes out looking like wood and concrete in Blockland. Is it because I named them Lmetal, Gunmetal, and wood?

Here is a picture of what it looks like in Blockland currently;

Any help?
If you're trying to use complicated custom textures like the ones in realistic games, then I don't recommend it, but if it's just something simple, good.
I don't want to explain it because it's complicated, but when you have your model open, press ctrl + a, then ctrl + t, and that will let you move the texture around on the shape to fit it.
Sorry i use green fo r good things and red for bad things its how my brain runs and for the caps lol that was because i was mad anyways thanks for the help but... i need help still watch this video:   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9GtRScWvgnM
Just explain in text on what you need help with.

I have put my weapon into blockland and it is in the addons list and i check it off but then its not in  when i try to spawn it HELP PLEASE! :iceCream:

Go to the Blockland folder, and open "console.log"
Either copy and paste what it says, or attach it.

Bump for sticky.
I doubt it will be. You can stop bumping it now. :)

when i tried to export it it said your not regirstred and when i tryed to save it the same thing happened and i lost all my work