Author Topic: trainman1 - The thirty year old child.  (Read 16454 times)

This eight year old who claims to be thirty has been making a fool of himself on the forums for awhile now.

Honestly I just can't stand idiots who think they need to pretend to be something that they aren't just so they can get some attention on a website.

trainman1's greatest hits:

my wife broke up with me so thats why i said i think i found my new wife

so this is leet #1 /|\7 54/|\3 12 79415/|\451
  translation hi my name is trainman1 so its kinda like how noobs speak

its called i have a loving son you forgettard and she stayed with me for 6 years then i found out she was cheating called her a whore then said get out

once in college i was having a dream about my whole school calling me a loving douche bag and then i woke up saying im not a loving douche bag people were calling my douche bag boy for 3 years

I DONT CARE if you think im young all i care about is what you think of my build anyone who thinks or comments that im to young should leave blockland forever because that just shows that your a noob to say to a kid please leave

doors are bricks yes but there inverted inverted means interactive bricks and a door is a interactive brick

no inverted bricks are like doors

dudes you people dont know about orel love its where the man shoves his richard the girls mouth

NO stuff!

heres my lastest level remember each character has diffrent abilites 868ec612f0d268e4b47ca20d853d0 c06

i would make every add on ever made come with blockland anlong with songs faces/decals/prints and maps and i would forget up blockland like have there be snakees that blockheads could wear on there pants and make it so you can spam and not get banned

i searched 12 times on diffrent names for the duplicator and still i found only stuff like duplicator not working

forget you all to hell i dont loving care what either one of you has to loving say about meh

i need help i put a prop on but i press enter and its just a soild brick its not even the object i want can someone help me

Say's that he is nine:

im 9 but why v13 isnt coming out

It would be nice if we could have one less idiot on the forums, wouldn't it?

his parents took him to disney world.
he thinks he has a son because he has a little brother.
he got some girls number which his parents won't let him call.

his parents took him to disney world.
he thinks he has a son because he has a little brother.
he got some girls number which his parents won't let him call.
He told us that he got some girls phone number, when, in reality, he just got himself an e-girlfriend.
I fixed it.

HA! He actually made a drama topic about me. :P

If he IS 30 (not true :D) he would type with grammar. I dont believe this cigarette. Even I know and do something with grammar and im a 13 years old Dutch child :D

His idea of becoming married is meeting someone on a bus and marrying them instantly. Of course he's 9.

His idea of becoming married is meeting someone on a bus and marrying them instantly. Of course he's 9.
I got married 3 times today? osht.

If he IS 30 (not true :D) he would type with grammar. I dont believe this cigarette. Even I know and do something with grammar and im a 13 years old Dutch child :D
I type with grammar/spelling too.

trainman1 is full of fail

if only i could get the you fail it mpg from skulltag to give to trainman1

Wha?