Poll

When this is done, release to the public?

No, it should only be for the people who helped make it
12 (4.7%)
No, people would abuse it like another City RP
19 (7.4%)
Yes, this looks fun to play and others should be able to enjoy it too.
119 (46.3%)
Yes, so then people can make custom add-ons, creatures, treasures and more for it.
91 (35.4%)
Release only the models and guis so people can enjoy it on your server and other servers that have it.
16 (6.2%)

Total Members Voted: 205

Author Topic: Brickmin  (Read 31260 times)

Oh that is nice. But, instead of the legs, what about bloko people feet? :o
That would look awesome, but instead of going like normal feet they go up and down.

I'll most likely start the map this weekend, but it is possible I feel to lazy to do so. :P

Beta Wogpole.

I need to work on the eyes, any suggestions?

Needs a smaller tail.

Needs a smaller tail.
I will see what I can do.

I need someone with experience (alot of it) modeling to make the bulborb. I need you to apply a UV map of spots to it as well as eyes. If anyone wants to UV map ALL of the creatures, let me know.

Don't have this mod be controlled with a bunch of slash commands. Have a lovey gui that surrounds the play window.

Tryed Modeling a Dweevle, i failed badly, i got to the legs and failed

Don't have this mod be controlled with a bunch of slash commands. Have a lovey gui that surrounds the play window.
Trust me, I plan on it :D
I might try. Look over some tutorials such as http://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/Blender_3D:_Noob_to_Pro
Where's it's arms?
Never seen em in game. May add.

Don't worry, you're not alone.  I tried modeling the actual brickmin, and probably did a lot worse than you did on your model.

oh i used milk shape :o

i tried modeling a beady long leg, i got it but, of course, it 'unexpectedly quit on' me. and i couldn't figure out how to do the camo thingy on it.

Don't worry, you're not alone.  I tried modeling the actual brickmin, and probably did a lot worse than you did on your model.
If he said they'd be bots, he's prolly just gonna use BL player bot.