Author Topic: Pandan  (Read 6686 times)

I applied for Pandan's server admin. 
He immediately accepts me. 
I go on his fort wars for the first time and some kid named "Woodland_Creature" starts saying I am cheating each time he dies. 
Pandan gets suspicious. 
Woodland then accuses me of "jet cheating".  (We all had jets) 
Now I am ready to kick woodland and ask Pandan if I can.  Pandan de-admines me then bans me out of nowhere. 
I quit his clan. 

In short, Pandan is a power hungry and egotistic starfish who cannot be trusted.  Discuss. 

No, Woodland_Creature's just a dumb-ass.  I guess Pandan's just gullible. (however the forget you spell that.)

You're an idiot, and woodland is an idiot.

Pandan is borderline.

Tez. At this point. Ill trust a rock over you.
In this case, woodland.

CALL me a liar! but, Woodland didn't accuse of you of Jet cheating. He accused you of Admin balling.

Which, you WERE admin. So, i can beleive that.

Also, i didn't even revoke your admin after that! I only did it after you starting crying about it. If you hadent cried about it, this would have never happend.

no edit:

Your damn right im power hungry!
Is that why you applied for admin?

Tez. At this point. Ill trust a rock over you.
In this case, woodland.

CALL me a liar! but, Woodland didn't accuse of you of Jet cheating. He accused you of Admin balling.

Which, you WERE admin. So, i can beleive that.

Also, i didn't even revoke your admin after that! I only did it after you starting crying about it. If you hadent cried about it, this would have never happend.

I actually just read him accusing Tezuni for jetting.

kid named "Woodland_Creature"
I love how you act like you don't know him.
In short, Pandan is a power hungry and egotistic starfish who cannot be trusted.   
So are you.

Tezuni, you've proven yourself to be quite stupid lately.