Author Topic: Face_Orc  (Read 4277 times)

Face_Orc
I got the idea after seeing Void's..

Description
I had the thought after seeing
Void's Orc.All edited in Adobe
Photoshop CS4.

Screenshot

Download
Face_Orc.zip
(Last update: None)

Installation
Put Face_Orc.zip into the Add-Ons folder in your Blockland folder.
« Last Edit: August 10, 2009, 08:46:22 PM by BlydeBadger »

thats what I call epic. now all we need is a orc bow and spear/sword.

« Last Edit: August 10, 2009, 08:50:08 PM by BlydeBadger »

This is almost like a blatant copy, but whatever. You decal was obviously hand drawn at a resolution 256x256. My decal was drawn at 4096x4096 in a vector SVG environment. Most decals made for blockland are mostly hand drawn at a low canvas size making them look absolutely hideous. Why don't you try to use vector skills to make your art look better? Not saying that your decal looks bad, but personally, in my opinion, it kinda looks meh.

This is almost like a blatant copy, but whatever. You decal was obviously hand drawn at a resolution 256x256. My decal was drawn at 4096x4096 in a vector SVG environment. Most decals made for blockland are mostly hand drawn at a low canvas size making them look absolutely hideous. Why don't you try to use vector skills to make your art look better? Not saying that your decal looks bad, but personally, in my opinion, it kinda looks meh.
Jealous You sound a little like a "Nerd". Not to be mean in any way.
And I dont want any tips from you.. I just think mines better cause it looks alot
more blocko.. Im not saying yours is bad, I mean, your faces are stunning!
« Last Edit: August 11, 2009, 12:20:05 PM by BlydeBadger »

Jealous..
This is the worst loving comeback ever and using it only proves to the community that you are an idiot with no social intelligence whatsoever.

Jealous..
Jealous, no. I gave you a damn suggestion to make your decals better, yet you come and 'stab me in the back'. You need to get out and go away, my decal is better anyways. Don't thrash out at me that "its not 'blocko'", that doesn't work here and only renders you a friend.
« Last Edit: August 10, 2009, 11:02:58 PM by Void »

I saw you taking screen shots on my server shame you didn't use them, anyway its nice.

This is the worst loving comeback ever and using it only proves to the community that you are an idiot with no social intelligence whatsoever.
Actually, your right..

? :(

Also, blyde, yours is a rip off, it's a combo of mine and his but remade, it doesn't even look near good as either of them.

? :(

Also, blyde, yours is a rip off, it's a combo of mine and his but remade, it doesn't even look near good as either of them.
... I never even new yours was an orc.. And i drew the teeth, stretched the mouth, then I accidently created the eyebrows from drawing  around on the eyes..
« Last Edit: August 11, 2009, 03:11:51 PM by BlydeBadger »

... I never even new yours was an orc.. And i drew the teeth, stretched the mouth, then I accidently created the eyebrows from drawing  around on the eyes..
you'd have to be loving handicapped to not know that's an orc, are you high?  Seriously, how does that not resemble an orc.
Either way, yours is still crappy.
Edit: it looks more like a gumba from Mario.