Author Topic: [AoB] *New*  (Read 3620 times)

[AoB]

[Summary]
   AoB is the perfect clan for any skilled builder looking for a good community to build with. The Architects of Blockland are temporarily at work in the movie industry, building sets for GTMM, a new movie-making clan. In addition to building sets, AoB constantly works on their headquarters where their work is never finished. AoB provides an environment small enough that everybody knows everybody else, yet large enough to be recognized.

[History]
   A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away a man named General Jake hosted servers to work on large builds. Every time he hosted them, he had a lot of the same people come into the server and ask to help. After a while, he started to feel that they were almost like a "team" or "clan" of builders. That was when the idea was first spawned. A clan of Architects. But what to name this group... "The Architects of Blockland" seemed like a good one. As of today, our clan still has a growing population of members. Will you be one of them? All you have to do is apply.

[Joining]
   Just to clarify, this is a building clan. For those of you who come to the server and say "kan I join? I can't build g00d," should know this.
   For you to join, we require that you have:
     -Advanced Building Skill
     -Intermediate or Advanced Wrench Event Skill.
     -4bs01u731y n0 1337 ch47.

Keep this in mind when you apply, I'm getting more strict with applications.

To apply, build something to the best of your skill. Size does not matter. We pay only attention to detail. However, ridiculously small builds will not be accepted. You can either build your app on our server, or build it and post pictures under the gallery. If you do post them on the forum, please send me a PM telling me you've done so. On our server, you will be accepted/declined the same day, but on the forum it might take two days or so.

[Our Website]
{Is coming soon...}

[Member List:]

Leader:
     186 - General Jake

Elite:
     4798 - Fredzo C.
     5965 - Lordy Lord
     1690 - TruBluRage

Architect:
     4584 - Newt24
     6054 - Tziddik
     2032 - Drake
     7286 - Syntho
     1863 - HelpingHand
     4661 - Straton
     3836 - Black_Ninja
     3528 - McFello
     5364 - Ben_Grapevine

Member:
     4938 - Frobyy
     5161 - 8-Bit

[If you are a member as of 08/11/09 and your name is not listed, send me a PM.]

[Other Stuff]
   Along with our new Headquarters, we are working on a Theater and Auditorium. We hope to use these buildings for most of our big events. Members are free to book them for events of their own. (I hear some of you are writing things to perform.) Anyway, everybody is welcome to these types of events, but some clan events are still members only unless stated otherwise.
   Also, we do have an awards room. This is where awards that members win will be displayed. Talk to me in-game if you don't know what the awards are. Anyway, they will now be displayed in this room instead of just in your offices. Happy Hunting.
« Last Edit: August 15, 2009, 05:23:38 AM by General Jake »

:o

I'm considering apping.

Do consider apping, its a great clan.

I see Drake, meaning this clan must be a good clan.

I am in AoB, but I joined before 8/11/09.

I see Drake, meaning this clan must be a good clan.
Uh huh.
I am in AoB, but I joined before 8/11/09.
Then you were purged.
« Last Edit: August 14, 2009, 10:06:58 AM by Soviet »

I'm probably going to apply as well :D

Uh huh.Then you were purged.

I wasn't Purged.  I just joined not that long ago. A month and a half maybe?  Still, How come I'm still not on the list?

How come I'm still not on the list?
Obviously purged or forgotten.

I am going to attempt to apply for AoB, even though I prefer eventing, I like building stuff at sometimes.

Edit:-Wrong topic, damn it-

Never joined any clan, of course General Jake I am applying.

I AM APPLYING