Author Topic: Half Life model problem  (Read 1007 times)

ok so after a long time of messing around i finally got a half life map file (.bsp) converted into a .map file (i removed all triggers and functions before doing it) and once i got it out of there i dragged it over to the map2dif and converted it to DIF and THEN i load up blockland and find it in my files using Mission editor and the second i spawn it i instantly crash and this is the error it gives me

TerrainEditor::attach: no TerrainBlock objects found!
Tab data: General^Tab_general^general_min_height^50^general_scale^300^general_water^0.000^general_centerx^0^general_centery^0 tab: Tab_general
Heightfield::eval:0  General
Terraformer::terrainData - TerrainBlock 'terrain' not found.
Executing editor/editorRender.cs.

There's no terrain datablock. The terrain datablock is basically the terrain in all maps.

There's no terrain datablock. The terrain datablock is basically the terrain in all maps.
then how do i fix this?

i doubt thats gonna help :/

blockland doesnt ahve to do anything with half life, steam does.
the community knows more about how to fix the problem.

blockland doesnt ahve to do anything with half life, steam does.
the community knows more about how to fix the problem.
i took a map from steam and made it blockland-related, Steam will not be able to help me because this is a whole different game with a whole different engine,add-ons EVERYTHING

bump, i dont know how to create a terrain datablock and i need to know how plz help D:

Try asking in the mapping help forum. The help forum is for people having problems running the game and stuff.

Try asking in the mapping help forum. The help forum is for people having problems running the game and stuff.
k locking