Author Topic: Jeep Gladiator (aka DSi) declares e-war!  (Read 16084 times)

Badspot

• Administrator
As you may know, Jeep Gladiator AKA DSi AKA Enterprise was perma-banned recently for trolling and sock-puppetry.  
He has communicated with me via email:

Quote from: jeep.gladiator@yahoo.com
Hi Badspot,
     My Ex-Username is Jeep Gladiator. You banned me for being a troll/handicap. Ok. I just have 1 last request. Please remove ALL my posts. I am being attacked by users over IRC. And in game. If this continues to go on I may choose a Legal Request. I will drop that idea if you remove ALL posts from Jeep Gladiator.

Thanks,
                                                                                 Jeep Gladiator

A drama whore to the last, I see.  I replied:
Quote from: Me
Maybe you should try ignoring them and being less of a handicap.  Good luck with that legal request.  

I was kidding about the legal request. I was just hoping that you could delete my account. If you could that would be great

(not happening, I sent no reply)

http://www.sitejabber.com/reviews/forum.blockland.us
http://www.stumbleupon.com/url/www.blockland.us/smf/

Have fun with your bad reviews...

Have fun with your new drama thread and any emails you get from it.  I hope it's what you wanted.

UPDATE 1:

Contact judge lolington, first district

I take that back, I really am making a Legal Request.

UPDATE 2:
Drama reaches FEVER PITCH

Dear Badspot,
        I am writing in regard of the post you made... Links will be followed at the bottom of this email. After the post you made. I was spammed by users. Also i was signed up for Random Programs like. Nasa. Lego. Jagex. Roblox. Daily Candy. Feminist. Change.org. I have provided a screenshot below. You need to stop this. You edited the email i sent you. Your lies are turning into a serious problem. A possible crime. I am going to report this to Yahoo!. And  Someone emailed me a guide to hack your forum... I wont trust me.... This needs to stop. I use my email for school. This is all i can say... Stop this...

Sincerely,
                                                                                  Jeep Gladiator

Quote from: me
Excuse me but I take offense to your accusations.  I posted your emails word for word with copy and paste.  I plan to post this one and my reply word for word as well.

I was perfectly willing to let this go when you first emailed me.  If you recall, I basically told you to get lost.  Then you emailed me again and I ignored you.  Then you started making threats.  At this point I felt it was in the public interest to reveal what you were doing.  It's also in my own interest for your threats to be public record in case you decide to make good on them.  You spread misinformation via site reviews for forum.blockland.us and implied that you would do more.  You made threats of spurious legal action.

You are threatening to report me for crimes I did not commit - I did not sign you up for any mailing lists at all.  You are now threatening to hack my website (which due to the dollar value involved would most likely be a felony, you might want to talk to your imaginary lawyer about that).

You seem too naive to be a troll, so if you really want this to stop, why do you keep escalating it?

PS - Your screenshot attachment did not work :(

UPDATE 3:
Wikipedia appears!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Children%27s_Online_Privacy_Protection_Act

Badspot im not suing you. But you started somthing bad... IM NOT SUING BADSPOT

Quote from: me
Are you saying you are under 13 and falsified the COPPA form when you registered for the forum?   I guess I did the only legally responsible thing I could do when I banned you.
« Last Edit: August 17, 2009, 07:39:30 PM by Badspot »

He got banned?

Whee, hooray

Lol'd at "I was fakely banned for being another user that was banned"

Haha, we had so much evidence that he was DSi and he STILL denied it.

Tasty drama!
Haha, we had so much evidence that he was DSi and he STILL denied it.
Holy stuff you posted in the same second.

That one less annoiying child on the forums.

Bad reviews?  Badspot could honestly care less.  Only idiots follow other idiot's opinions, especially ones with no credibility.  You can see it could only help.

epic reviews are epic.

Anybody have the courage to sign him up for some gay research?

Well that confirms our accusations he deserves what is happening to him.

i sent him an email.
something about wanting to bang his tight ass. i forget

i sent him an email.
something about wanting to bang his tight ass. i forget
Hah hah hah oh wow.