Author Topic: blockland key  (Read 20887 times)

I honestly don't think you'll get a new key. You'll probably have to buy a new one.

No offense, of course.

well then i want a refund because i never EVER saw anything that said i can not use the key on more then one ISP.

double post
just throwing it in i would MUCH rather have a new key then a refund
blockland is a great game

Q: Can I loan my key to a friend?
A:
Your Authentication Key is what identifies you online. It represents your Blockland purchase. Loaning it to people is generally a really bad idea because only one of you can use it at a time.

Before you know it, your "friend" has given it to someone else and they've given it to 10 other people and you can never get online because your key is always in use.

well then i want a refund because i never EVER saw anything that said i can not use the key on more then one ISP.
Im pretty sure that key sharing is in terms of service.  You will never get a refund.

Q: Can I loan my key to a friend?
A:
Your Authentication Key is what identifies you online. It represents your Blockland purchase. Loaning it to people is generally a really bad idea because only one of you can use it at a time.

Before you know it, your "friend" has given it to someone else and they've given it to 10 other people and you can never get online because your key is always in use.

but it never says you can't
AND i never sent it to a friend i used it at my grandmas and used it at a place i help run to host a server

but it never says you can't
AND i never sent it to a friend i used it at my grandmas and used it at a place i help run to host a server
But you're still a moron.

troll
But it's true, sorry to say.
And the likelihood of Badspot giving you a key after lying is slim to none.

Just fork over the $20 and get a new one.

It's obvious Badspot doesn't trust you enough if you haven't obtained a new one by now.

But it's true, sorry to say.
And the likelihood of Badspot giving you a key afterlying is slim to none.

when?

double post
just throwing it in i would MUCH rather have a new key then a refund
blockland is a great game
Use your refund money to buy a new key.

Use your refund money to buy a new key.

i know thats what i would be doing but badspot wont reply to any of my PMs im going to get my brother to e-mail him