Poll

Do you want this roblox/blockland war to end?

Yes
0 (0%)
No
0 (0%)
I dont care
2 (25%)
I AGREE!
1 (12.5%)
i hate you..........
5 (62.5%)

Total Members Voted: 8

Author Topic: The cyber war against roblox and blockland must end!  (Read 2273 times)

Listen guys. im sorry for the fourm where i wanted to set roblox on fire and laugh. i really am sorry it was wrong to charge at roblox like that. PLZ! dont charge at them like i did. so now im going to try to end this never ending cyber war against blockland and roblox. i really regret do that to roblox

Listen guys. im sorry for the fourm where i wanted to set roblox on fire and laugh. i really am sorry it was wrong to charge at roblox like that. PLZ! dont charge at them like i did. so now im going to try to end this never ending cyber war against blockland and roblox. i really regret do that to roblox
There's the door, now get out.

He must be the new Jesus or something.

It's not a war, you should know. Just some douche from Blockland or Roblox flamed either game. Now, the people who think Roblox is better/worse than Blockland are flaming everywhere.
It's much like the war for America's rights, we really don't know who started it.
Well, I don't know who started it..

just stop. stop trying. you forgeted up, your best chance is to lay low and not do anything noticeable, and in a few months spring up, and hopefully nobody will remember what you did.

It's not a war, you should know. Just some douche from Blockland or Roblox flamed either game. Now, the people who think Roblox is better/worse than Blockland are flaming everywhere.
It's much like the war for America's rights, we really don't know who started it.
Yuki did. :x

You had your chance. You forgeted it.

There's the door, now get out.
DUDE! I SAID SORRY! IT WAS WRONG TO CHARGE AT ROBLOX LIKE THAT. JEEZ! YOUR NOT PERFECT.

Yuki did. :x
*Unfriends Yuki.*
Also, you don't have to yell at him for not knowing what's going on.

GOD loving DAMNIT THERE IS NO GOD DAMN WAR YOU handicap, THERE NEVER WAS AND NEVER WILL BE
/rage

You had your chance. You forgeted it.
I DID NOT! JEEZ I JUST MESSED UP SO STOP FLAMMING

Why did he unlock this?

Kill yourself anyway.

It kinda is a war... but just a cyber war. i know what im talking about