Author Topic: RTB Development  (Read 328267 times)

Personally I'd rather just have it all forwarded to e-mail. That'd also bypass the issue of being unable to reply.

Is there a way to change what happens when a user clicks on your notification?

Hm, just thought of a maybe-interesting feature.

Subscribing to a server to receive notifications from it viewable from the overlay.

Some examples:
So if I were to make some kind of Build-A-Base RPG, and a user subscribes to server notifications, I could have it scripted that they receive notifications when stuff happens. Like someone attacking the base, an upgrade you were waiting for completed, or a new feature has been added.
Or maybe someone starts up a tournament, they could have users receive notifications about who is fighting and when, and the results of it, all in the overlay.
Perhaps a clan could even use this, to let others know when the server is up and what project they're working on.

Yay or nay?

yay
I just realized what your avatar was doing. While I may be really, really late, that hurt.

Hm, just thought of a maybe-interesting feature.

Subscribing to a server to receive notifications from it viewable from the overlay.

Some examples:
So if I were to make some kind of Build-A-Base RPG, and a user subscribes to server notifications, I could have it scripted that they receive notifications when stuff happens. Like someone attacking the base, an upgrade you were waiting for completed, or a new feature has been added.
Or maybe someone starts up a tournament, they could have users receive notifications about who is fighting and when, and the results of it, all in the overlay.
Perhaps a clan could even use this, to let others know when the server is up and what project they're working on.

Yay or nay?
This is literately a big part of my plan for BLG 3 -_-

This is literately a big part of my plan for BLG 3 -_-
Did not know that. Either way, I'd rather see it part of RTB.

I'm done with Blockland and RTB for a while. I'm going to leave everything up but please post below if you think you can handle being a mod reviewer for this period.

i will be willing to do it

I want to be mod reviewer keep me busy.
« Last Edit: October 07, 2012, 06:40:11 PM by Cubelands »

I'm done with Blockland and RTB for a while. I'm going to leave everything up but please post below if you think you can handle being a mod reviewer for this period.
Awww okay.
Wish i could say i would be a good choice, i wouldn't be able to spend much time moderating.
Though i wish you luck in finding a good moderator and thanks for your great work so far.
Good luck in any future project and hope to see you back not too far in the future. :)

I think I could handle it.
But I don't think we have the best blood between us so yeah.

I think I could handle it.
But I don't think we have the best blood between us so yeah.

my situation is the same