Author Topic: entrepreneur my gun  (Read 62339 times)

The rifle looks about eight times heavier in the back than the front; I'd rather have a bipod carry the weight in the back so that you can lightly more freely aim the gun.
Having a bipod in the back is pointless though and for a sniper, having your gun front heavy is better than having it heavier in the back.
Also, wtf bullpup sniper.

The rifle looks about eight times heavier in the back than the front; I'd rather have a bipod carry the weight in the back so that you can lightly more freely aim the gun.
Good point, but that would still unbalance the aim and throw you off. Might I suggest a different stock and some sort of counter-balance in front? Maybe some kind of different hand-guard?

Tom

Not sure if this should be sniper or assault rifle.

Having a bipod in the back is pointless though and for a sniper, having your gun front heavy is better than having it heavier in the back.
Also, wtf bullpup sniper.
Good point, but I'm not going to change it because I like the way it looks and it's a fantasy gun.

Anyway, I can't come up with anything specific offhand but I know that there are bullpup sniper rifles.

Tom

grenade launcher thing.

My greatest creation thus far.

Steyr AUG A2
with...

• Custom Rail interface System
  • Enhanced Tactical ACOG Thermal Scope 1000x
  • Dual optic red and green laser targeting system
  • Supressor
  • M203 40mm Grenade Launcher
  • Under slung Masterkey shotgun system Mossberg 500 shotgun w/ suppressor and fore grip
  • Bandolier pocket for Mossberg (12 Guage) and AUG Ammunition (5.56mm NATO)

Anyway, I can't come up with anything specific offhand but I know that there are bullpup sniper rifles.

Oh yeah, the DSR.

That's right i went there bitches.

One shot with this bad ass and your done.
Inserting 4 pre-mades =/= Epic.

Reminds me of an FAL from Mw2:

The FN FAL is not from Modern Warfare 2. It's a real gun, made by Belgian manufacturers.

The FN FAL is not from Modern Warfare 2. It's a real gun, made by Belgian manufacturers.
Durr

Assult Rife that can be changed modes to Shotgun Rounds.