Author Topic: Dis @#!% is messed up  (Read 13454 times)

these guys dont like me cuz there not popular. they got no friends.im richer than them. so hate them not me.

these guys dont like me cuz there not popular. they got no friends.im richer than them. so hate them not me.
Please, no one believes that you're mister rich and popular.

Regulith is way more popular than you.

You are vastly superior to us!

No seriously, get the hell out.

Nobody knows who the forget you are.

No we hate you because you cant type well at all. And now your a rich kid 9 year old dumbass. I hate you even more. :)

Also, who exactly is "these guys".

i think hes that guy lived in London and talked like a gangster

i think hes that guy lived in London and talked like a gangster

Lyrical G?

fine live in the cardboard boxes you get delivered to ya every damn year and share the penny yall got and im not 9 im 12

ur jus jeluz >:(
and u dun got three compootrz in ur rum mr rich n famos.

stop posting. really and honestly. Nobody wants you to spam up everywhere because you can't pay for a TV dinner in reality. you're insecure and hungry for popularity.
"unlikable. That's exactly what this says. Right here."

FFFFFU 9 REPLIES?

fine live in the cardboard boxes you get delivered to ya every damn year and share the penny yall got and im not 9 im 12

Hahaha, wow. Are you handicapped?

I don't know about that... you don't sound like one.

ok then i lost hope that hes Lyrical G