Is screenshooting a good idea?

Yes
1 (20%)
No
4 (80%)
Undecided!
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 5

Author Topic: What would you want me to make a screenshot of?  (Read 5807 times)

If you want me to build something and take a screenshot of it, ask me!! I can even take screenshots for add-ons! If you like that, go ahead and do it! Now!

The New Blocko! (laughs!)

The New Blocko! (laughs!)

welcome to the forums and blockland.  If you're not an idiot, we just might not think you're a troll.

ontopic:
I think everyone can.

I cannot wait for anyone to ask for screenshots! I am in a state of suspense (maybe) and excitement (of course)!

I cannot wait for anyone to ask for screenshots! I am in a state of suspense (maybe) and excitement (of course)!

Quit it with the color.  Now I'm starting to think you like spamming.

Also, if I actually had a decent build, I MIGHT have asked you to get pics.

I think everyone can.

I know but I want to promote it!
You know like add more people to the list or make it better?
I am another one of the screenshooters!

I know but I want to promote it!
You know like add more people to the list or make it better?
I am another one of the screenshooters!

what is this list you speak of?

I did not really think about adding 'list' to the sentence! I did not mean list! I meant "job"!

reminds me of ciber ninja

I did not really think about adding 'list' to the sentence! I did not mean list! I meant "job"!
It still wouldn't make much sense.  Being a known screenshooter here is like being a known drug addict.

It still wouldn't make much sense.  Being a known screenshooter here is like being a known drug addict.
Screenshooters have a lot more fun than some jobs (anyway that's what I think)!

Screenshooters have a lot more fun than some jobs (anyway that's what I think)!

Being a photographer in real life is hard, in blockland, it's easy.

Unless you have amazing photo editing skills to make things look rediculessly amazing, I suggest you lock this.

What would you say if I made the photos EXCITING?!? It will make people want to download the add-ons!

What would you say if I made the photos EXCITING?!? It will make people want to download the add-ons!

That's exactly what I meant.

I think the add-ons make people download the add-ons.

Come on man, this is the first time I've seen a noob that can spell and know what grammar is.