-
0 (0%)
-
0 (0%)
-
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: -  (Read 492516 times)

It would've been better to let everyone vote as a whole.
I'm not saying Snowstar doesn't deserve admin, of course not, but I still think we should have been allowed to vote on this ourselves.

You're acting like a King, Krystal.

« Last Edit: March 26, 2018, 10:24:28 PM by Krystal »

Cause it was totally only my choice, cause Volga totally didn't insist on him being admin, don't worry.
I meant all of us, not just you and Volga.

« Last Edit: March 26, 2018, 10:23:51 PM by Krystal »

You're entirely placing it on me, when in reality I simply made the announcement.
You made the announcement that you already made Snowstar an admin, without the clan's consent.
You then later informed me via steam chat that Volga was involved in this decision making as well. None of the other clan members, excluding Snowstar, informed me of anything relating to making Snowstar admin.

EDIT: Nor was there any posts relating to this matter from other members until you made your announcement.
« Last Edit: May 25, 2010, 10:18:47 PM by TheChaosCarrier »

That's about enough out of all of you. We aren't in desperate need of a new admin, Snowstar being admin hardly even effects anything other then him having a bit more authority and the right to accept applications. Nothing major is changing, so let's not start silly fights because we didn't really consult it with others. Like it's stated in the main post, we're not some corporate clan. Even if we were more strict I don't see this being an issue.

I know for a fact Snowstar is a responsible person and I'm serious when I say that he is deserving of admin. He's been with us since the beginning and hasn't let us down. He's a good guy, and you guys are too.

I won't have you all being nit picky, this is just plain silly.

Wolf didn't even DO his job, and we didn't even have a vote to let him into adminhood.

Krys, I wanna be in the clan, but I don't know what to app for...   I'm coming to your server later, and I'm going to app there. (P.S. I hope you know who I am)
« Last Edit: May 26, 2010, 05:07:13 PM by Night Fox »

« Last Edit: March 26, 2018, 10:23:29 PM by Krystal »

The last screenshot is a Depth of Field screenshot. I (really) hope you like it kryssie.
EDIT: here's the save:
« Last Edit: May 26, 2010, 09:24:08 PM by Night Fox »

It's... Abstract... I'll give you that.
But I can't vote because Kc's a hierarchy.

...What the hell is it?

My mind has run out of ideas for my challenge...

I successfully made 2 rooms, and an enemy bot, that's about it, I'm starting to wonder if it's even worth the trouble...

Sprung at the last poll option.

Sprung at the last poll option.
If it makes you feel any better it was my idea :D