Author Topic: Default minigame v1.1  (Read 40783 times)

Default minigame
Any admin may type /setdefaultminigame and everyone will be forced to join the minigame.

Description
When a player spawns, they'll automatically join the minigame. Any admin can leave the minigame.

An admin can also type /nodefaultminigame and everyone will no longer be forced to join it. Everyone in the minigame except the admin who typed the command and the minigame owner will be removed from it.

The original default minigame has had several issues such as force-spawning players if someone called the default minigame command. It also did not have a way to void a default minigame. When enabled, the old default minigame prevented normal players from making minigames; I have made it so players are only able to make minigames when there isn't a default minigame. There are also some other issues which I don't remember that are fixed.

Change Log
v1.1
    Now destroys the default minigame properly if its owner leaves (redownload dedicated minigame to fix a conflict)

Installation
Put Server_DefaultMinigame.zip into the Add-Ons folder in your Blockland folder.
Delete Script_Default_Minigame if you have it.

Download
Server_DefaultMinigame.zip
« Last Edit: March 21, 2011, 08:23:37 PM by Kalphiter »

Nice win you got thar.

Does this make it admin only to start a mini-game? If so can you make it so it's an RTB preference so we can change it in-game easily?

Does this make it admin only to start a mini-game? If so can you make it so it's an RTB preference so we can change it in-game easily?
That was another issue with default minigame, this is no longer true.
I made it so that it only prevents minigame creating while a default minigame is taking place.

That was another issue with default minigame, this is no longer true.
I made it so that it only prevents minigame creating while a default minigame is taking place.
Cool, now people won't somehow leave my default mini-game and create their own, right?

Tested in your server earlier, it was epic :D

Cool, now people won't somehow leave my default mini-game and create their own, right?
Yes, they can't get themselves out of the minigame by leaving it.

You fix everything simple that blockland needs. For this, you can have my sister.

Make a dedicated default minigame add-on and we will love you forever.

http://scatteredspace.com/forum/index.php?topic=6.0

I've known about that one. I recall hearing it was not entirely stable, or something like that (maybe I'm wrong, but whatever).