Poll

Do you like my add-ons?

Yes
No

Author Topic: Makanix's Add-Ons [Goodbye Forever?]  (Read 70875 times)

I WILL RAPE YOUR SISTER DEPENDING ON HER AGE AND BRA SIZE.

Hee hee...

When you get a few minutes on the computer, delete IE and Safari and install Firefox.

Or, just hide all the shortcuts so then your sis can't get online.
Shes smarter than that... And my computer got the Antivirus Soft scam. I think it's a Trojan. So we had to ship it out to get repaired. So I have no computer or blockland at the moment... I'm on an iPod.

So, your sister was playing that facebook stuff a lot AND downloaded a virus?

Wow, that sucks.
Seriously, it does.

Makanix, is your sister handicapped or something?

When you get a few minutes on the computer, delete IE and Safari and install Firefox.

Or, just hide all the shortcuts so then your sis can't get online.
how about lock the computer somehow and give it a passowrd.

I'm the owner...
can i please have the map link i will give you a decal thats good

can i please have the map link i will give you a decal thats good
Why did you bump this? And no... You can't have the save... I don't want your decal.

Its a football! I chisled it!

Its a football! I chisled it!
What?

Anyways, how's the laser knife coming along now that you removed [DeathByFacebook]?

Like the fishing spear, but the animation could use work.
« Last Edit: March 16, 2010, 08:38:17 PM by PeejsterM »

What?

Anyways, how's the laser knife coming along now that you removed [DeathByFacebook]?
I still don't have my computer and I might lose all my files. And theperson we gave it to is on vacation... It may be weeks... Even months before I get it back. And when I do I'm not sure what will be on it... So sorry... If this happens, it might be the end of my blockland days D:

I still don't have my computer and I might lose all my files. And theperson we gave it to is on vacation... It may be weeks... Even months before I get it back. And when I do I'm not sure what will be on it... So sorry... If this happens, it might be the end of my blockland days D:

Prodigy he is no more.

For now o.O

D:

I still had so much to do... I don't want to leave blockland... But I have no other choice. It looks my beginning has become my end...

This may be my final post... Goodbye everyone!

~Makanix, [BL_ID: 2022]

User was banned for this post
« Last Edit: March 18, 2010, 11:04:39 PM by Badspot »