Most recent thing?

OSHT
0 (0%)
OSHHHHTTTTTTTT
2 (22.2%)
Whatever, lifey powers anyways
7 (77.8%)

Total Members Voted: 9

Author Topic: MS Paint Adventures: Homestuck [Gigapause]  (Read 528710 times)

A first change, a link to the loving front page because for some reason I didn't have this:
MSPAINTADVENTURES.COM

Click this link for a brief overview or continue on down for futher summaries.
You can read my drabble or skip to the picture. I am going to be updating this post eventually as I am currently re sorting everything in my life in a fit of almost ocd like porportions. Carry on.

[pointlessdrabbel]Probably one of the coolest web comics of all time (if you can call it that).
For those of you who do not know what it is: it basically resembles a "choose your own adventure" game (previously with user selections though those became unviable later on due to the large influx of fans). The author uses a wide array of images and flash as well as witty annotations to convey the story.
The current adventure, Homestuck, is some kid who just turned 13 and receives a beta for a game called Sburb. However there seems to be something rather interesting about this game that turns his life upsidedown.
This is by far the best MSPA this dude has created. It keeps getting better with every twist and turn
Homestuck utilizes multitudinous transmedia components in the conveyance of its narrative. Tldr: loving Awesome

If you haven't read this story by now, why the forget not?
A minor note: andrew used two of my suggestions and yay :D[/pointlessdrabbel]

« Last Edit: October 20, 2013, 11:11:13 PM by Ladios »

Haha, tentacleTherapist.

This is interesting.

EDIT: Oh god lol this is getting awesome
« Last Edit: October 11, 2009, 05:22:03 AM by Regulith »

this stinks :s
After he operates the cruxtruder things/instals Sburb it gets more interesting. Up until then its mainly showing you how his modi work and the situations with his friends and family, etc.
In other words; it gets better. :P

end of act 1 was awesome

Every time he does this I laugh.

Insert a picture of John bashing his finger on his PDA, apparently "deep-linking" to the site makes Chexguy go loving batstuff.
« Last Edit: October 11, 2009, 04:30:20 PM by Regulith »

bleat like a goat and piss on your turntable

CERAMIC PORKHOLLOW, you say?

Holy stuff this is long.

JOHN YOU DO NOT SAY NO TO COOKIES. I COMMAND YOU TO GET THEM.

I'm going to have to call it a night and finish tomorrow.
« Last Edit: October 11, 2009, 06:34:08 AM by Regulith »

my god this is loving genius
ending was awesome.

« Last Edit: February 16, 2013, 07:19:03 PM by Fireboy »

I can't do anything. :l