Author Topic: Halo 3: ODST Silenced SMG {[V3]}  (Read 64612 times)

Hey all. NEW GUN! the Halo 3: ODST Silenced SMG is out! This gun has a custom shooting sound and bullets. This gun has melée, use right click to do perform this action.
Might add scope in later versions.
Credit to Pedro for the script anf Sniper4Hire for the modification and getting it to work.
NO ANTI-HALO RANTING BECAUSE WE ALL KNOW THAT YOUR JUST A TROLLOLOLOL.

V3 includes a brand new model that looks AWESOME and some fixes and such.

Pics:

V3 shot 1 showing off the new, enhanced model

V3 shot 2 emphasizing no more white scope, but an actual reticule!

>>[DOWNLOAD]<<
« Last Edit: August 01, 2010, 11:51:02 AM by ShadowsfeaR »

Good, but doesn't really look like an SMG. Anyway, downloading...

awesome.

inb4anti-halocrap

awesome.

inb4anti-halocrap
"HALO SUCKS!"
Actually personally I'm not a fan of halo, But this is good =D

PLEASE do not post stuff about how you don't like Halo and game stuff and how it shouldn't be in Blockland. Usually those same dumbforgets like the TF2 and Half Life in Blockland do WHY BOTHER HAVE THOSE IN BLOCKLAND IF YOU HATE HALO AND GAMES IN BLOCKLAND.
« Last Edit: October 15, 2009, 11:00:42 PM by ShadowsfeaR »

stfu i dont want this anti-halo rant stuff.
"HALO SUCKS!"
Actually personally I'm not a fan of halo, But this is good =D

Very good add-on!

Inb4Blocklanders-with-smg-flying-a-banshee

This is amazing. The only things I'm pissed about are
  • Theres a silencer(surpressor) there for a reason, use it. (in other words, make the sound quiet)
  • Im not really pissed about this but, could it be a little more accurate please, the bullets are 5 feet apart from eachother 5 feet out of the barrel.

I like it, doesn't look too much like the SMG from Halo 3: ODST, but still looks cool

I like it, doesn't look too much like the SMG from Halo 3: ODST, but still looks cool

I used a profile picture of the SMG so it's exact. Just look at it in game.

This is amazing. The only things I'm pissed about are
  • Theres a silencer(surpressor) there for a reason, use it. (in other words, make the sound quiet)
  • Im not really pissed about this but, could it be a little more accurate please, the bullets are 5 feet apart from eachother 5 feet out of the barrel.

yes yes. I know there's supposed to be silent but it's hard to cone by a single fire shot sound of the ODST SMG. I've taken your comment into consideration and I will do my best to make it better. And the barrel thing I understand, I saw that and will fix it. BUT the accuracy thing: it's a close range weapon not a sniper. I see what your talking about and I might make it a smidgen more accurate.
« Last Edit: October 16, 2009, 09:09:13 AM by ShadowsfeaR »

Good, but doesn't really look like an SMG. Anyway, downloading...
It's the SMG from Halo ODST. Read the original post dammit.