Author Topic: Blockland vs. Roblox!  (Read 2445 times)

For a while now i've been playing BL, but have never tryed Roblox... until now. This is how I compared them side by side:

Blockland                                                              Roblox

Player:                          Win                                                                      Fail
Building:                       Win                                                                       Fail
Finished Build:             Neutral                                                                Neutral
Add-ons:                       Win                                                                      Fail
Website:                       Fail                                                                       Win
Overall Ease:                Fail                                                                       Win
Friend Interaction:      Neutral                                                                 Neutral
Controls:                      Fail                                                                        Win

The winner is........................... .................Blockland!  (just cuzz)

If you would like to post your thoughts about which is better, go ahead.

Please do not make topics of this manner.

Also I laughed when you said blockland "failed" at controls.

not another one of these topics.......

look, if you like blockland, fine, if you like roblox, fine
they are both good and bad in points of view

Website:                       Fail                                                                       Win

how our are websites fail?

how our are websites fail?
i do agree, How? they basically the same, maybe a little different, but a forum is a forum, theirs nothing really good or bad about them, they are equal

i do agree, How? they basically the same, maybe a little different, but a forum is a forum, theirs nothing really good or bad about them, they are equal
Then why did you say fail for us then?

Then why did you say fail for us then?
i don't they are both equal, like i said, a forum is a forum, i think this isn't a bad forum, but not the greatest ether

Nvm you two are different people

by Fail i meant not as good as the other competetor's

by Fail i meant not as good as the other competetor's
Then your comparison ability is forgeted up, controls wtf?

blockLand                                                                      

Controls:                      Fail                                                                        

The winner is........................... .................Blockland!  (just cuzz)

If you would like to post your thoughts about which is better, go ahead.
What the heck, our controls fail? your are one of the few that should NOT! rate.

He seems to put the fail in the place where everyone else would disagree, I think he is trolling.

Nah nvm I looked at it again and he has most of them in the right places.

Blockland                                                              Roblox

Player:                          Win                                                                    Neutral
Building:                       Win                                                                     Neutral
Finished Build:              Win                                                                    Neutral
Add-ons:                       Win                                                                    Neutral
Website:                       Win                                                                    Neutral
Overall Ease:                Win                                                                    Neutral
Friend Interaction:       Win                                                                     Neutral
Controls:                      Win                                                                     Neutral
Fixed

Website designs don't really determine a game in my opinion.

ok seriously i've lost count on how many topics on the blockland vs. roblox this have come up, just end it seriously

blockland rulez :P