Author Topic: k1lla4l1f  (Read 13558 times)

No, im not starting this as if he's an name stealer, but because he thinks i'm a name stealer. Apparently he reported me for stealing his name. How? I joined the game in 2007, and he joined sometime this year or last. (My id: 4382, His: 12894) I've been using this name since i joined the game. He apparently met me a while back and started trolling me beacuse of my name. Now he's attempting to get my name changed somehow because he thinks his was first.

Sounds like an idiot.
I'll ban on sight, when possible.

0mg I b3t h3 t41k5 1i3k di5.

Badspot

• Administrator
He emailed me about it.  Twice. 

First this exchange:
Quote from: K1lla4l1f
Subject: Skill4Life (ID not certain; over 13k)

Skill4Life is this 'girl thing' that has a very simular name than me. I'm K1lla4l1f, she's SKill4Life. My ID is 12894, as you guys may know, and her's is of 13.5k if i remember correctly. Is there anything to be done about that or.. becuz really. i hate her and her dumb copyed name. plz do something its annoying.

Quote from: Me
That's not even close and both names are handicapped.  Grow up. 

Thats mean... ever heard of damn L33T? thats what my name is... its called L33T when you spell like th1s... or like this: Sup h0w y4 d0in?

And then today he sent me this (which I ignored)
You will NEVER guess what i saw this day, this minute, like 30 seconds ago. This guy OBIVOUSLY saw MY name and STOLE IT. Killa8Life. He came to Crys Of Darkened Sorrow's server. Of course, i used mah BAN HAMMAH and perma banned him. Will you guys PLEASE DO SOMETHING ABOUT THIS GUY?? I DONT CARE IF THE LEAST
THING YOU CAN DO IS RESET HIS ID OR SOMETHING. I BEG YOU TO GET SOMETHING DONE!!

He has also sent me other handicapped emails in the past.  I am not going to post his email because he is 11.  Although if this becomes significantly more handicapped, I might. 

Laughed pretty hard. Thanks for brightening my day.

Bahaha, he was explaining to me how the person who replied to his report didn't give a stuff about the fact that his name was "stolen."  This guy's such a loving stupid twit.

HAHAHAhahahaha

<3 some emo kid humor once in a while

Lol @ fact that he thought my id was a 13.5k.

Oh this is going to be hilarious:

Oh this is going to be hilarious:
ohhhh God i love this guy

It's hilarious that he thinks he can send an email to Badspot whenever he dislikes someone, and thinks they're going to get punished.

He emailed me about it.  Twice. 

First this exchange:

And then today he sent me this (which I ignored)

He has also sent me other handicapped emails in the past.  I am not going to post his email because he is 11.  Although if this becomes significantly more handicapped, I might. 
Lol

It's hilarious that he thinks he can send an email to Badspot whenever he dislikes someone, and thinks they're going to get punished.

*a guy said "forget off"

BADSPOT BANZ TIS GUY HE NOOB AND HE MEANZ BADDYSPOTARS BAN NAO!

nou
Sounds like an idiot.
I'll ban on sight, when possible.