What's the right word?

Stealing
4 (26.7%)
Saving
11 (73.3%)
I win. You loose.
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 15

Author Topic: Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends (download coming soon!)  (Read 9224 times)

What happens to an imaginary friend when it's creator gives it up? They end up here at Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends! OK, so I started up a single player server, loaded this mansion, and started repainting. So this is what it looked like before:

Before:

Then, after I finished repainting, it looked like this:

After:

Credit goes to TheGeek for making the mansion. I will release downloads soon, sorry had to do so much editing. I need to know how to release a file like you would in an add-on on a thread. For example:
http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=49524.0

How do you get the download bit as a link?
« Last Edit: October 27, 2009, 11:09:33 AM by GreenBH »

Sorry, but this is TheGeek's mansion horribly raped.

Proof:
http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=21742.0
« Last Edit: October 26, 2009, 04:59:48 AM by Barnabas »

Sorry, but this is TheGeek's mansion horribly raped.

Quite rightly.

Build stealing again?
Oh youuu!

Stop stealing this great mansion

Build stealing again?
Oh youuu!

YOU forgetTARD! Stop cigaretteging up my posts about stealing! I'm locking this now. forgettard.

EDIT: OK, I'm unlocking this now so you can say what you think about it, how it looks, if I hear a word about stealing then I'm locking this again.

Plus, 1 question: Can you see the pictures? I can't. These are from Photobucket. Do you see a red X on a piece of paper, or the pictures of the mansions?
« Last Edit: October 26, 2009, 12:32:46 PM by GreenBH »

You can't deny that you stole this, and you didn't even give credits to the original creator. Go ahead and lock it, no one wants your stolen stuff.

What happens to an imaginary friend when it's creator gives it up? They end up here at Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends! OK, so I started up a single player server, loaded Melonking's Mansion, and started repainting. So this is what it looked like before:

Before:

Then, after I finished repainting, it looked like this:

After:

I will release downloads soon, sorry had to do so much editing. I need to know how to release a file like you would in an add-on on a thread. For example:
http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=49524.0

How do you get the download bit as a link?
Fixed your stuff.

Great job, you recolored somebody else's build without even giving them credit.

We need Doorman to show you the way out now.

YOU forgetTARD! Stop cigaretteging up my posts about stealing! I'm locking this now. forgettard.

EDIT: OK, I'm unlocking this now so you can say what you think about it, how it looks, if I hear a word about stealing then I'm locking this again.

Plus, 1 question: Can you see the pictures? I can't. These are from Photobucket. Do you see a red X on a piece of paper, or the pictures of the mansions?
You stole it. 

I used to watch this show, it looks like it, but maybe the cliff should be deleted, foster's home is NOT on a cliff!

Great job, you horridly recolored and added a stuffty flag on somebody else's build without even giving them credit.
Fixed.

I used to watch this show, it looks like it, but maybe the cliff should be deleted, foster's home is NOT on a cliff!
I don't see it.