Author Topic: GreenBH (Yeah, again)  (Read 13537 times)

(Another drama from me? So soon? I'm on a roll, guys)

Reborn for more shenanigans as seen here here.
There's also this nice PM conversation.
Read a dictionary and learn the diffrence between stealing and saving. Going into a jewlry shop stealing a ROLEX is stealing. Going on someone's server and saving bricks even though they still have the build isn't stealing. Do you wanna spend days, even weeks repainting something or do you want one repainted for you? I'd get one repainted. I'll play Blockland my way. And I'll use the forum my way, still following the rules though.
Quote from: Myself
Hah. urdumbro.
Then everyone will hate you (More) and ban you from their servers so you don't "not steal" their builds.
But I guess that's what you want.
That's it. You made me sooo pissed off. I'm right clicking and saving that dancing thing. Don't worry, you'll still have it. And I'm recording this on Hypercam.
Quote from: Myself (Paraphrased from my inability to remember I have something in the clipboard)
FYI that's not mine.
It's Mike Inel's. And since DA copyrights everything submitted there, you are now in legal trouble. GJ bro.

Discuss and raeg.

This kid is fast.

Quote from: Myself
Well guess what? You live in America. I live in the UK. HA. Ooohhh I'm only 10 years old and I'm so scared Im in legal trouble ohh dear oh no. Pah. I live in the UK. Not America.

By the way: Americans are silly. They spoof the British. THEY EVEN SPOOFED OUR QUEEN. BAN THAT SPOOF.
You're tribal too? Oh dear.

I'm only 10 years old\
COPPA breaker. Reporting this PM.

Never end conversation is never ending.
I hate COPPA. A law is a law, and seeing as how Blockland LLC is based in the US, you have no choice and your opinion does not matter.
I have asperger syndrome Pity fail. I'm not going to feel sorry for you.
and I will play Blockland how I like it. You will play Blockland how Badspot likes, and although he doesn't care for build stealing, the community does and you'll end up being banned from most if not all decent servers, and thus may as well just not play.
I can save if I want, so what? You're taking someone elses work and calling it your own. Guess what.
You still have it. Well then hey. Go steal someone's music and call your own. They'll still have it, so it's all cool right?

Honestly, you must be handicapped.

One second, I'll get some pop-corn. I just can't wait until he sees this. I have a large suspicion he will accuse you of editing the quotes. Might want to take some screens beforehand to crush his hopes if he does.

Further proof of how immature he is.
EDIT: Ahh, 3 of you are 2 years old and use the wrong word. Time for my special attack. Pollswap, GO!
He's simply too immature and stupid to accept that he is wrong.

Give him a smack on the bottom and send him to bed without supper.

Whoop!

I don't have time for a loving argument. Run away child, run away.
You don't need to feel sorry for me anyway, having Asperger's actully is about skills. So you don't need to feel sorry. Mad skillz at being a social richard, you.

If you read the forum rules, it dosen't say You have to be over __ to be on here. Yeah. It's a law. And when you register, it even says "I ASSURE THAT I AM 13 YEARS OF AGE OR ABOVE." Otherwise you have to fax Baddie that you can be here. Which you obviously didn't.

OMG, Badspot wants you to play the game his way? No, the man selling an awesome game at a nice price wants us all to steal it.
Plus, he's a rare person to see. Depends where you look. He's online fairly often enough.
And, good for you, but I don't give a stuff because he's not nice anyway, And good thing too. Being nice doesn't do anything for anoyone.
I'm perma banned from his server. You're banned from the server hosted by the guy who owns and created this game. Gee, what does that tell you?
Go dance around and be happy like the forgettard you are. Disco, bitches.
I don't give a stuff since I live in the UK. Living in the UK does not make you an internet tuff gui. I don't know where you got that idea.

And since you're apparently too busy smashing the refresh page in your in-box, read this.

I PMed him after he locked his topic. He sent me a massage titled 'Your two years old and don't know the diffrence'
I replied.

Further proof of how immature he is.He's simply too immature and stupid to accept that he is wrong.

Your the one that's wrong. OK, so you think that I stole a build so the other person dosen't have it anymore??? That's not true. So you think that I pressed "Steal Bricks", not "Save Bricks". Fine, if you wanna be 2 years old using the wrong word, then fine. But understand at the same time that You are wrong.

I don't have time for another fail thread about me. Goodbye.

You know, England spoofs England a good deal more than we do.

And who spends weeks making their build ugly? I don't think TheGeek is thrilled GBH did that at all, and rightfully so.

Getting rage on,
please hold...

I PMed him after he locked his topic. He sent me a massage titled 'Your two years old and don't know the diffrence'
I replied.

Quotes please, bro.

Your the one that's wrong. The community at large disagrees with that.
OK, so you think that I stole a build so the other person dosen't have it anymore??? No, you idiot. You're claiming it as your own. Are you loving blnd, or what??
That's not true. So you think that I pressed "Steal Bricks", not "Save Bricks". Stop pulling stuff out of your ass, please.
Fine, if you wanna be 2 years old using the wrong word, then fine. Except we're not. They're technically the same thing, but in meaning are different. Logic br0.
But understand at the same time that You are wrong. Except, well, nto. So no.

I don't have time for another fail thread about me. Goodbye. This thread's hardly failing. People agree that your an idiot. Same with the last one too.

And since I know you're going to be too big a pusillanimous individual to REALLY read this, I'm PM'ing it to you too.

The reason I repainted that mansion was because building one would be so damn hard.

The reason I repainted that mansion was because building one would be so damn hard.
So you're a worthlessly lazy forget who steals? Well gee, that's even worse. Now you can not only not contribute anything to society, you can TAKE AWAY from society! Woo-hoo!