Gravity Cats Firearms UPDATE V3!

Author Topic: Gravity Cats Firearms UPDATE V3!  (Read 129898 times)

Wow. This is his very first post on the forums! These weapons are awesome dude... Good job! You have my download!

I don't know if I like the fire axe, though...
You don´t have to like it :P But it can break transparent and little bricks, and as far as i know no other axe can do that...

To the "enough standard weapons"-thing: I know and that was the reason why I hesitated to release this pack. And I also made sure to make weapons that haven´t already been made.

I´m happy now, the first thing I do in the forum, releasing some weapons, and they are a success :) Maybe I will make one or two more weapons...

nice models, and i like how the axe breaks teeh bricks :3

I think I have a new favorite addon maker... ;)
Make more!

Glad to see a new semi-auto pistol.
(really sick of seeing nothing but Deagles and Colts)

God doode there AWSOME!!

Off-topic Whoa media fire has changed

On topic I might try them out if they're not too powerful

Do you complain about what you get in 2 for 1 deals? No? Didn't think so. :D
I can't have my opinion on the model? I don't like the model. Go cry because I stated my opinion.

I don't like the model.
May I know why you don´t like it? Because of the soft-shading? Or the shape?

Yay! My first add-on!
ThCIA your first add-on?
Woah! Awesome.
Also: for Blockland weapons, use flatshading, not softshading.

SOOO much what I needed! Well, mostly just the sniper though.

LOL NO. To heavy gravity, low power for the sniper(30 damage unless headshot) and the bullets are very slow. So, 7/10 but I fixed

them up myself cuz I really liked the models :3
« Last Edit: November 06, 2009, 02:02:56 PM by Zloff »

First I was going to say they looked decent and were probably just another set of generic weapons to have around, but then I saw this;

the bullets have gravity.

My opinion has changed, this is great, I've always wanted gravity on weapons. Good job.

(I didn't quite understand what was meant by "obeys the laws of gravity" at first, didn't know he was talking about the bullets. Just FYI.)

I like everything bu the fire axe :S