Author Topic: Super Shift  (Read 1209 times)

I'm posting this for my son (9yr old).  He would like to know how to use super shift.
He says he'd like to put a roof on his creation, and believes the key lies with super shift.

I'm sorry this post is once removed...  thanks in advance...

Super shift is simply a way to build faster. Press CNTL O, and click on the controls tab. Look for super shift under the section building. I'm not sure what he means by it will help him put a roof on though. :|

Thanks for your reply.  His buildings don't have a roof, I guess he wants them to be true to life.
Sounds like these are two different questions.

although super shift can help, the true key is with ramp bricks.

Super shift allows you to move bricks faster by, instead of moving them by a distance of one, moving them by the dimensions of the brick. Eg: If I had a brick with a height of 2, with super shift enabled, I would be able to move it up 2 spaces each time.

I don't know how that helps build a roof, but good luck.

Super shift allows you to move bricks faster by, instead of moving them by a distance of one, moving them by the dimensions of the brick. Eg: If I had a brick with a height of 2, with super shift enabled, I would be able to move it up 2 spaces each time.

I don't know how that helps build a roof, but good luck.
This guy is correct.

Also, you may want to set your son's name when/if the game is bought. It will show up as something like Blockhead<numbers> on the bottom of the main menu, just hit name and put in what you want his name to be.