Container Mod: Chest [PH]

Author Topic: Container Mod: Chest [PH]  (Read 36834 times)

Container Mod Version 1.1

Container Mod allows any player to access the the chest’s contents. A chest can hold any inventory item like a gun or a hammer. To store items, simply throw something at it. To withdraw a item, Click the chest with bare hands. Each item in it’s inventory will be cycled. You’ll get the hang of it. It’s built to be a fast system.

Download
« Last Edit: November 29, 2009, 12:58:56 AM by MtnDew »

Very useful for a project I'm working on with a friend.

Question: If the server is dedicated, and I leave, will my items still be in the chest?

Question: If the server is dedicated, and I leave, will my items still be in the chest?
The items stored save to the chest, so I think if the server closes, the items are not saved.

The items stored save to the chest, so I think if the server closes, the items are not saved.
If the server is dedicated...

Dedicated servers can close.

Can anyone take or put items into the chest or is it client sided?
Anyone can withdraw stored items from the chest in the order they were put in.

nvm... Answered my own question
« Last Edit: November 15, 2009, 09:29:29 PM by makanix163 »

Yeah, but I was asking.
You were asking if you left, in which I said, "The items stored save to the chest".

It all depends on what happens when someone leaves.

As I recall vehicles respawn when a player leaves, so I think that would get rid of it's items.

Ah.
I think this should be a JVS brick. Or some type of better prop.

You were asking if you left, in which I said, "The items stored save to the chest".

It all depends on what happens when someone leaves.

As I recall vehicles respawn when a player leaves, so I think that would get rid of it's items.
Vehicles re-spawn if the owner of the vehicle leaves.

Ah.
I think this should be a JVS brick. Or some type of better prop.
Lol, No JVS bullstuff.

Lol, No JVS bullstuff.
Ok, I can understand that with it being a bot and all.
And how the bot picks up items.

Even if it were a JVS brick, all that would do is make it keep the items when the person leaves. Items would still be lost when the server restarts.