Author Topic: Kids who think they know everything  (Read 9554 times)

Another thing to add: people that cut the lunch line, even when the line isn't that long or it's moving fast. (Especially RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOU.)
You gotta get some balls if you let that stuff happen, only person gets away with that is a hot girl and they gotta beg a bit they can't just expect it. I don't think anyone ever did that to me but someone like 7'0 400 lb asian kid tried it to my little 5'4 friend and he flipped out on them so you don't gotta be big you just gotta make sure you let them know you are going to do something to them that will be guaranteed to get you both expelled so they won't wanna deal with it.

Oh, I just thought of another thing that pisses me off: littering. For instance, at my school we have a fairly large room called the Student Center, although some refer to it as the "Fishbowl" (because the east and west side walls are almost complete glass). All of last week it was closed due to "Students littering." ...Honestly?

Unless your damn face is broken, there is no reason why you shouldn't be able to pick up an empty loving lunch tray and bring it the 4015 steps back to the cafeteria.

« Last Edit: December 09, 2009, 01:22:38 AM by Kyzor »

You gotta get some balls if you let that stuff happen, only person gets away with that is a hot girl and they gotta beg a bit they can't just expect it. I don't think anyone ever did that to me but someone like 7'0 400 lb asian kid tried it to my little 5'4 friend and he flipped out on them so you don't gotta be big you just gotta make sure you let them know you are going to do something to them that will be guaranteed to get you both expelled so they won't wanna deal with it.
SAYING something to the person that cuts you at my school would get you both expelled. :/

SAYING something to the person that cuts you at my school would get you both expelled. :/
What I would do if someone did that to me is just cut back in front of them without saying anything, or even responding to them, they might say something or touch you a bit but just shrug them off and give them a mean glare.

What I would do if someone did that to me is just cut back in front of them without saying anything, or even responding to them, they might say something or touch you a bit but just shrug them off and give them a mean glare.
Thanks, doc

BTW, the people at my school get in the line in groups.  They group up by the line, pretend they're talking, and then inch their way in the line.

No, the vice principle, who stands RIGHT THERE and actually monitors the line, does not notice.
« Last Edit: December 09, 2009, 01:29:17 AM by lolzorz mcgee »

loving mexipeople.

See, I didn't want racism in this topic.

Same situation with me. This queer kid in my class thinks he is so popular, but the thing is, nobody likes him. He talks to much, his VOICE is unbareable, and he just acts so...yeh.

Same situation with me. This queer kid in my class thinks he is so popular, but the thing is, nobody likes him. He talks to much, his VOICE is unbareable, and he just acts so...yeh.
I have one of those at my school, minus the fact nobody likes him. (No guys, anyway.  He only hangs out with girls.)

I have a kid just like that in my class, except on top of all the stuff you said, the kid in my class is also a complete douche bag. He thinks it's hilarious to mock teachers when they say things he doesn't agree the slightest with, and I want to tear my eyes out every time he laughs.

Ugh, they are such handicapped stuffS!!!!!!!

Don't you hate it when they attack you on the bus, pull your hair, harass you!?
Those wiggers and gangsters should find a happy home in HELL.

[quote author=tails link=topic=92409.msg1724691#msg1724691 date=1260342597
I can get nudes from anybody i want just by saying
"I'm tails, from the internet, i want your nude photos."
[/quote]Needs moar proof.

And good thing I don't have those issues in University.  :cookieMonster:

And lets not forget, they still have no sense of humor and use those stupid "YO MAMA" jokes and "thats what she/he said" as an excuse.

I hate jerks and substitute teachers
especially the old hag teachers
One time in 4th grade we all got in line and a jerk was behind me and some other kid was in front of me.
The jerk dude reached OVER MY SHOULDER AND HIT THE DUDE IN FRONT OF ME ON THE HEAD
AND SOME handicapped FOREIGNER SAID HE SAW ME DO IT
AND THEN THE SUBSTITUTE SAID SHE CAN SEE IT IN MY EYES
The only thing stopping me from detention is that there was no detention.