Author Topic: Kids who think they know everything  (Read 9523 times)

"I'm tails, from the internet, i want your nude photos."
K brb.

That's where I got the word from.

I know, I was linking the video.

Theres this kid in my gym class who thinks he's awesome. Sometimes he'll just randomly scream in people's faces, and go around pinching people.

This is why I want to graduate early. Them mofos at the class think it's a free ride.

Godam i hate the people who walk in giant loving lines at 0.1 mph down the hallway. My class is on the other side of the school stop loving around and talk after school not IN it.

Ex

=======================
--------+-----------+--------
--------+-----------+--------
--------+-x--------++--------
--------------------+--------
--------------+-----+--------
--------------++-------------
-------------++--------------
=======================
Its like I'm in a loving dogging game.

When I'm in the lunch-line stop walking up talking to your friends then pretending to be in line the whole time damit! I want to be able to finish my lunch but i don't have time because they pretty much just stand there and make everyone wait for 25/30 min of lunch. Dam the people behind me are even worse off

What the hell is wrong with the kids at my school there are evil or something. One of them punched me and gave me a black eye for no loving reason and went around and told bragged to everyone that he punched me.

/Rage

it makes me want to punch a baby
I always want to do that. :3

I really hate the hallways at my school, because they make me feel like a douchebag. I hate walking slowly (I got bitched at by my mom for walking to fast once) and I usually just plow through people just standing there. I mean, I really don't like being a mean person, but people just standing there bother me.

And another thing, is it normal for schools to have kids who just randomly jump into your conversation and say something random? My school has 3-4 people like that. There's one kid who doesn't even pay attention to you, then BAM he says something that is completely relevant and is usually unnecessary. Then there's this other kid, I don't even know him... He cuts in front of me every day at lunch, and asks me stupid stuff. There's this other idiot in my 5th hour who always, ALWAYS, jumps into the conversations I have. I go crazy when she does, too, she usually insults one of my friends whenever she talks, or usesI would say women logic, but I'd probably get bitched at...godawful logic to try and prove a point.

Also, this is actually directly relevant to the topic. Do most schools have kids who think they know what they're doing, then show you, and they do it wrong? Seriously, that drives me insane. Like in math, we're doing sequences and series' of terms, and we got to the point where we were finding the limit of infinite sums. Kids were doing problems on the board and we had a sub, and just, every problem they did they did wrong. The first guy did a 3 part problem, he did all 3 parts WRONG. The 2nd guy did it fine, and then the next two people did it wrong as well. I think I was pissing off the people around me with my commentary and criticism, so they kind of urged me to go forward and do math, so I did but I mean seriously. People should learn what they're doing before they try to teach people, or it ruins everything.

EDIT: Rant topic needs more revive.
« Last Edit: December 09, 2009, 07:47:39 PM by Mateo »

Hm... I can't help but feel this was at least somewhat subconsciously directed at me.

Hm... I can't help but feel this was at least somewhat subconsciously directed at me.

Wrong. The only reason I started this topic is because yesterday at school this huge, I mean gigantic, group of douche bags whom I all despise deliberately walked at around half a foot per second in front of me down the hall. You might say, "Why not just go around them?" Answer: they were blocking the entire, damn, hall. And also yesterday, this Hispanic student in my Digital Art & Design class interrupted me assisting a classmate (I'm the teacher's assistant as well as a student) and started pulling irrational, illegitimate, irrelevant stuff out of his ass in a miserably failed attempt to make himself look all badass. I do believe he was doing such for the sole reason that I was helping a girl (and a fairly attractive one at that) figure out how to add a Bevel & Emboss effect to her Photoshop assignment. This is, in no way, shape, or form, suggesting that I am discriminatory against the Hispanic community; I just want to punch people who interrupt me, especially when they pointlessly interrupt me.

People who are starfishs make my life a little bit more aggravating by blocking my in the hallway on purpose so i have to stab them with sharp objects so they start crying and get the hell out of my way.

I live near Mexico, a majority of hispanics in my area don't do handicapped things. I think they're awesome <3

I live near Mexico, a majority of hispanics in my area don't do handicapped things. I think they're awesome <3

You're lucky then.

I can agree with this topic. There is this bitch at my school who doesn't stop interrupting class to ask when it's over.

1. People who interrupt class by asking entire unrelated question
2. People who steal from the teacher countless times immediately after being caught
3. People who stop in the hallway intersections to talk to their friends.
4. People who walk extremely slowly in the halls.
5. The recent obsession with randomly charging and pushing people in hopes they fall over.
6. People who cut in lunch lines.

Oh, and yet another! I'm sure we all have the girls in our school who just hate school, teachers, and just education in general, am I right? Well, there's this one girl in my soon-to-be-switched-out-of (FINALLY) World Lit. class who just wants to murder the teacher. She constantly texts during class and then when she gets caught, she protests getting her phone confiscated, all the while, wasting even more of the other students' time. Finally, she gets so pissed that she gets up and just leaves, not without an office referral. The entire class bursts into laughter when the door closes. Happens about 1-2 times a week.