Author Topic: Kids who think they know everything  (Read 9517 times)

if we got rid of nasa we would all have lamborghinis and free healthcare

obama wants to take all our guns away
*automatic assualt rifles

I don't really mind the kids that talk in the hallways as long as they aren't blocking it too bad. Their aren't too many kids who cut in lunch lines, and honestly, our lunch lines go fast enough that it doesn't matter. The thing that bugs me the most are the kids that think they're super cool because they can throw food at lunch. What does that accomplish? Also, I dislike the kids that don't listen at all when a teacher explains a problem, then after the teacher finishes, they ask how to do it. >:( Also, I hate when you don't understand a concept or something the first time around and kids come up and think you are possibly the stupidest kid alive even though you have one of the highest test scores in the class.

One other thing that really bugs me is that how some of my friends think I'm an idiot because I don't take advanced classes. I'm not the most organized person in the world and frankly, I have a major problem with procrastinating. I'd rather take an easier "sped" class with assignments that are worth less points than some harder, giant assignments worth 50% of my grade, so that way, if I do procrastinate too much, I'm not killing myself. And frankly, I'm more smart than the ones in the advanced classes.

We have this new kid in our school who has been expelled for loveual harassment.

We have this new kid in our school who has been expelled for loveual harassment.
My idiotic friend was sent to LEO (Outer school detention) for poking another friend of his in the back door :|
Gay jokes gone to far.

There is some little starfish who thinks he knows everything who hates me. Hes really small and he acts like a loving dumb-ass. He wrote swear words on the board then bitched when he got yelled at by the teacher. Also my lunch has some kind of special order sub crap in the line so every kid has to get one. Takes about 30 sec per person so when 10 people in a row get it who cut in line i start getting ticked off.

If You Think You Seen It, Just Wait.
All You Need To Do Is Go To My School.
Into The Bathrooms.
And Take One Look At The Walls.
Litter'd With Writings. Its So Wrong, Its Not Even Funny.
And There's This Kid Named "Jyonathan".
The Guy's So Stubborn, He Races Past Me To Shortcut Me.
Someday, Im Gonna Grab a Camrea, Take Some Pictures, And Sue The School.
IF I Get A Lawyer.

And someday, you should also stop Typing Like This.

Sometimes, I feel like I'm the only nonweed smoker in my school.

I try to get to my locker...yay getting there, getting there!

K.O.'D by THE WHALE. There's the huge whale of a girl right next to my locker, I loving hate it. Her locker is right next to mine, so in short me and my friend have to wait [hyperbole]50 minutes[/hyperbole] just to get to our lockers.
« Last Edit: December 10, 2009, 09:32:47 PM by CUCUMBER! »

Yay, more fuel for the idiot-hating fire!

So today at school, I'm having a really stuffty day, and I'm walking down the hall to the stairs to go downstairs and have lunch. There's this group of, lo and behold, Hispanic students, standing at the top of the stairs. One of them is jamming out to some tunes on his MP3 player. As I walk closer, the kid with the MP3 player deliberately stands in front of me and fails at attempting to do the running man to the beat of his song (I believe he was listening to "You're a Jerk," that's how loud the volume was). I try to go around him, he blocks me. I try the other way, rejected again. I turn around and begin to start walking the other direction, and get this: he quite literally runs around in front of me and blocks my path yet again. Cue me losing it.

RAGE GET!

I deck the asswipe and continue walking. As I'm walking away I hear them shouting insults of which I will not repeat here and also laughing. Hooray, I'm now hated by probably 2/3 of the Hispanic population at my school (stuff spreads like loving wildfire in my school)!

Although it was such a satisfying takedown. :cookieMonster:

Edit: Son of a bitch deserved it, too, I just remembered; he was hitting on my girlfriend yesterday. He's lucky he booked it right as I saw him, because I was about to go over and turn his face into a Picasso.
« Last Edit: December 11, 2009, 12:12:53 AM by Kyzor »

Kyzor, you don't know half a stuff of the situation in Israel.
The Teenagers in Israel are awful, awful people.
About 60-ish percent of the people in my schools are arsim(The Israeli definition of "guidos") and they are ruining the school.
Most of them are starfishs, anti opinion, stupid and tribal.
Just to put this in proportion, Most people know that Israeli people split into north Africans and Europeans.
North Africans are about 80 percent of those "guidos" and guess what?, I'm the only smart north African in my entire grade.
The rest of the people that are with me are Russian or European cultures.
Its disappointing, and insulting, and they are the reason the world loving hates us.

Au contraire, Maor. I am very in-tune with the current events of the world. I watch the news, listen to talk radio (sometimes), and read newspapers (also sometimes). Now, granted, I do not fully understand the awful situation in Israel right now, but at least I'm in the <5% of Americans whom actually stay in touch with the world they live in. Israel is actually on my top ten list of places I want to travel to when I can afford to do so. I do, however, have the utmost sympathy and best wishes for the people in Israel, heck, the entire Middle East, in this time of such discord.

-Blocks the entire damn hallway to talk to their friends during passing period (this I absolutely cannot stand, and usually end up forcefully shoving my way through)
Surprisingly there isn't many of those kids at my school. Well especially because there are way to many kids in the first place for that to happen. If they tried they would have a stuff load of kids in there way if they tried, lol.
« Last Edit: December 11, 2009, 12:41:04 AM by TheArchitect »

-snippet-
Israel is a real beautiful place, I would suggest to come here for sight seeing.
But I really want to move away because of these people, they ruin the lives of those who try to succeed in education and their studies.
Its nice to know sometime that there are people who aren't anti-israel. after about 2000 years of people trying to kill us.