Author Topic: Kids who think they know everything  (Read 9472 times)

If I had [insert amount of money here] for every time some stupid, know-it-all kid(s) do something completely handicapped and then laugh about it, I'd be swimming in money right now. For example, (not to sound tribal, because I'm not) it makes me want to punch a baby (loldanecook) when Hispanic kids think they're the center of attention. Like today in my Geometry class, this one Hispanic kid thinks he's so damn cool, or, "the stuff," as they say, because he barely ever does his homework and then when the teacher comes around to collect said homework, the kid laughs about it. This kind of person also:

-Talks constantly
-Disrupts the class, making the teacher go on 5-10 minute rants about how not to talk while they're teaching/texting during class/etc., and then we never get anything done
-Wears their pants around their ass, which, in my personal opinion, makes it look like they have a colossal stuff in their pants
-Blocks the entire damn hallway to talk to their friends during passing period (this I absolutely cannot stand, and usually end up forcefully shoving my way through)
-Arrives late to class
-You get the point.

tl;dr - Kids who don't give a stuff about school (or how they dress) really piss me off. But hey, what the hell am I gonna do about it, eh?

[/rage]

Happens all the time at school. By that, I mean the stopping in the hallway

Happens all the time at school. By that, I mean the stopping in the hallway

I know, but it's just like, "Seriously? Either move off to the sides of the hall or just loving move completely."

You just jealous they popular and get all the ladies because they bad ass and you just a little nerd following rules and getting straight As and thinking of the future.

Kids who claim blatantly that they know everything are immature.
Keep your distance from them and you'll be just fine.

I get pissed of when some handicapped friends are walking in front of me at a fraction of a mile per hour and their conversation about "The Big Game" is way more important then walking faster, or when handicapped wiggers in my classes are disruptive and I'm just trying to write down my notes. Also these are the same friends who constantly ask me, "Hey you gotta dip?" or "Hey can I bum a cigarette off you man?" First off I don't chew and second off my loving cigarettes are almost $6 a pack, and I don't give out stuff to people I don't trust/hate/not trying to bone. These idiots need to be lined up against a wall and shot one by one for how handicapped their actions are. Why can't they do me (us) all a favor and drop the forget out of school.

I get pissed of when some handicapped friends are walking in front of me at a fraction of a mile per hour and their conversation about "The Big Game" is way more important then walking faster, or when handicapped wiggers in my classes are disruptive and I'm just trying to write down my notes. Also these are the same friends who constantly ask me, "Hey you gotta dip?" or "Hey can I bum a cigarette off you man?" First off I don't chew and second off my loving cigarettes are almost $6 a pack, and I don't give out stuff to people I don't trust/hate/not trying to bone. These idiots need to be lined up against a wall and shot one by one for how handicapped their actions are. Why can't they do me (us) all a favor and drop the forget out of school.
Write a book about your life, I will buy it.
Also, I'll cut you in on a interview with opera.

WE ARE GOING TO BE STARS MY BOY.
THE BIG TIME>

You just jealous they popular and get all the ladies because they bad ass and you just a little nerd following rules and getting straight As and thinking of the future.

hahahaha

Good thing I have a girlfriend. :cookieMonster:

As i say alot

I am tails, from the internet.

Ladies pile up to just look at me.
I can get nudes from anybody i want just by saying
"I'm tails, from the internet, i want your nude photos."

I'm tails, from the internet, i want your nude photos.
noooooooo

Another thing to add: people that cut the lunch line, even when the line isn't that long or it's moving fast. (Especially RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOU.)

Another thing to add: people that cut the lunch line, even when the line isn't that long or it's moving fast. (Especially RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOU.)
People who cut the lunch line and think nothing of it should die.
:D

People who cut the lunch line and think nothing of it should die.
:D
High five.  :cookieMonster:

you're 16 lol

but yeah, i hate a lot of the things people do around me. one of my biggest issues with them is how you'll walk by, and they'll say something about you like you're not there.

they try and sound discrete about it, but they forget that up and just sound like mike tyson learning the alphabet