Author Topic: Color text  (Read 14505 times)

Many people don't know this but you can change the color of a text. (when you are doing center print or something) Before you type the sentence put this <color:HEX> replace HEX with a Hex. I'll give you some examples.
White: <color:ffffff>
Yellow: <color:ffff00> I like to fool around with them. heres on I don't know: <color:7dg3dv>
But you have to only have six numbers or letters. (or numbers and letters) if you don't have six it will look like this <color:678ss> instead of Hi :)
« Last Edit: December 14, 2009, 10:01:39 AM by jkk39 »

ColorZilla for Firefox has a nice color pallet as well.

I prefer http://www.colorpicker.com/
Oh cool, a new one.

Yeah well, it doesn't tell you how to make them different colors on blockland.
It doesn't take a rocket scientist.

Fun fact: You can also use hex code on the forum

Yay for hex.
RRGGBB
R = red; G = green; B = blue.
Replace: "R", "G", and "B" with one of these:
Code: [Select]
0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 A B C D E FCOLOUR

Yay for hex.
RRGGBB
R = red; G = green; B = blue.
Replace: "R", "G", and "B" with one of these:
Code: [Select]
0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 A B C D E FCOLOUR
Many people don't know this but you can change the color of a text. (when you are doing center print or something) Before you type the sentence put this <color:HEX> replace HEX with a Hex. I'll give you some examples.
White: <color:ffffff>
Yellow: <color:ffff00> I like to fool around with them. heres on I don't know: <color:7dg3dv>
But you have to only have six numbers or letters. (or numbers and letters) if you don't have six it will look like this <color:678ss> instead of Hi :)
Wow, you guys really don't know how hexadecimal works, do you?

Topics like this make me lose faith in humanity.

<color:7dg3dv>
Doesn't exist. The digits only go from 0-9, A-F. g and v are not included in those ranges. It looks like you pressed random buttons.

Those letters and numbers you see there are hexidecimal numbers, 3 of them grouped to be exact. FF = 255. 0F = 15. Etc.
Three groups of 2 digits, meaning each color value can go from 0-255.
RRGGBB
R = Red
G = Green
B = Blue

FFFFFF is 255 red, 255 green, and 255 blue, which makes white.

8888FF is 136 red, 136 green, and 255 blue, which makes a bright blue.

It's not like mixing colors in real life, as a digital green is a primary color instead of the real yellow being one. Red and green strangely make yellow, where they would probably produce a rather nasty result in real life.

Red and green strangely make yellow, where they would probably produce a rather nasty result in real life.
Lol'd.

Wow, you guys really don't know how hexadecimal works, do you?
Hey, I explained it in a way that his brain could probably understand.
You are a friend.