Author Topic: Zaran || Blatant ID Discriminator  (Read 7049 times)

He has shown himself to me as someone who thinks they are all high and mighty just because he has a lower ID than some:

Everybody with an ID over 1k is stupid.

Honestly I can't believe he actually said this. Currently he is arguing with me in the thread from witch that quote came from.

Discuss.

He said it multiple times in that thread. Don't ID discriminators get banned?

Don't ID discriminators get banned?

I do believe I saw someone banned for it once.

So did I. And Badspot does nothing to hide his dislike of them.

Pshhht, all ID's over 20k are noobs.

Haha, I just remembered that late-night discussion between you, me, and a couple other people I can't remember at the moment in your "Why do men have nipples?" topic. Good times.

Haha, I just remembered that late-night discussion between you, me, and a couple other people I can't remember at the moment in your "Why do men have nipples?" topic. Good times.

I never did get a real answer to that question.

Now let's get back on topic.

I never did get a real answer to that question.

Now let's get back on topic.

Lol, sorry.

So do you know Zaran's ID? I'm guessing it's something under 1000, judging from what he said.

The difference between the banned fellow and myself, I'm not making a stupid topic about it.  I simply posted my opinion in a suitable topic, and you guys let it keep going.

The difference between the banned fellow and myself, I'm not making a stupid topic about it.  I simply posted my opinion in a suitable topic, and you guys let it keep going.
The difference between you and a steaming, milk seeping pile of stuff, however, is nothing.

Zaran is a elitist cigarette.