108 (48%)
Yes, And ITS SO HARD
11 (4.9%)
No, But it sounds gay anyway...
19 (8.4%)
Yes, I play co-op sometimes.
19 (8.4%)

Total Members Voted: 225

Author Topic: Blockland main adventure mode  (Read 78952 times)

Well, I was in a server and I unlocked it...
ITS AWESOME. Im at the bit where you have to stop the bots in beta city, Wish me luck.

My invantory-
Key
Sword+Sheild(level 5)
Gun (level 1)
Push broom (Level 2)
Disscuss the adventure mode here!

No spoilers please, Try to hide spoilers or alert others that there is a spoiler comeing.
« Last Edit: December 15, 2009, 03:47:08 PM by Megaguy »

pusillanimous individual

real men use the loving spear

at least until you get the javelin and the dual revolvers

Good luck in a loving game br0sef
Hope you dont die of chicken poisoning

how the forget did you just unlock it?

I've had this forever.
Also, me and .:Taboo:. are doing the online co-op if you want to help. We've just got our guns so stuff's going to get real. Should I go akimbo or rocket spec?

SPEARS

NO ITEMS

FINAL DESTINATION.

anyways, have any of you gotten to the final boss? i thought it was loving hilarious when we ended up hurling spears at eachother because we both ran out of ammo and i ran out of allies to throw at him

dude loving hit me just as i knocked off his last bit of health and we both went down. i blacked out just as the ending started and i had to fight him again to see it

i wonder why nobody scraped the princess off the wall. i thought she would be a major plot point, but i guess not

Jeez, thanks for the spoilers starfish.

how the forget did you just unlock it?

I've had this forever.
Also, me and .:Taboo:. are doing the online co-op if you want to help. We've just got our guns so stuff's going to get real. Should I go akimbo or rocket spec?
Rocket spec, if your at the level with the blockhead imitation humans. You can kill them with just three rockets to the head but they take tons of bullets.

Don't forget the homing upgrade in kitchen jungle!

But I can't seem to get to the final boss, I'm stuck on the helicopter pilot level right before the castle.

are you stuck at the part where your friend in the other chopper starts shooting at you?

yeah, shoot him before you take off, 'cuz he's actually a zombie

Level 16 hammer and level 23 spear is all you need for the last boss. Any higher and you're overpowered and suck at the game.

I think I might go defense akimbo. Some of the skills look awesome.

at level 5, REBOUND FIELD is pretty cool. 9 seconds of reflecting projectiles and spraying lasers everywhere? pretty loving awesome

i think that was the way i beat up the first laser dinosaur in the Alpine Resort

for a loving optional miniboss that guy could take a laser to a face really well

k, going defense akimbo and maining offense swords. What at what level can I duel them?

are you stuck at the part where your friend in the other chopper starts shooting at you?

yeah, shoot him before you take off, 'cuz he's actually a zombie
I usually don't take the Helicopter. The skis are pretty useful, They are great for dodging bullets

I think I might go defense akimbo. Some of the skills look awesome.
The akimbo skills are a let-down. Sure they hit in large areas, but the DPS is horribly low because of the nerf from last week's patch.

at level 5, REBOUND FIELD is pretty cool. 9 seconds of reflecting projectiles and spraying lasers everywhere? pretty loving awesome

i think that was the way i beat up the first laser dinosaur in the Alpine Resort

for a loving optional miniboss that guy could take a laser to a face really well
Rebound field may be nice in earlier levels, but plenty of the further monsters are resistant to laser type damage.

k, going defense akimbo and maining offense swords. What at what level can I duel them?
11 for dual wielding swords.

I usually don't take the Helicopter. The skis are pretty useful, They are great for dodging bullets
Skis also cannot be blown up.

Skis also cannot be blown up.

i beg to differ

half way back down the mountain the Alpine Resort i ran over a demoman's landmine field

i mean it was loving hilarious seeing myself gib and fly off into the distance and disappear with a DING in the sky but jesus christ i didn't see it coming

strangely the next time i went down with a snowmobile and Autoguns Akimbo i survived. still flew into the air, but i landed on one of those bigass half-pipe style ramps and found one of the Golden Bricks