92 (25.9%)
Ok
83 (23.4%)
Bad
16 (4.5%)
Sucks
58 (16.3%)

Total Members Voted: 354

Author Topic: New Playertype - Prototype. (NOT DED YET)  (Read 33255 times)

Prototype Player

This is meant to resemble Alex.
The controls are the same as Agile player-type.
No, its not just a speedy Agile player, when you hit the ground after falling from high up, a shockwave occurs.
You are also immune to fall damage.
Run into people and vehicles to hurt them.

Download:
MediaFire Link

Credits
M - Agile Player type.
BobAndRob - Codes
Destiny - Codes

How to use
Look at wall, stand next to wall.
Hold right mouse button.
Look up.
Space. Space. Space. Space. Space. Space.
Climbing!
Look down.
Space.
Jump!

Requires Player_Agile for climbing to work, which can only be found in the RTB archives D:
Anyways, heres a Link for convenience. You will have to rename it to Player_Agile.

Something to do would be, Make a Prototype RP. Only one person can be the prototype, people can join army to try and kill it, and people can join civilians to RP.

Or take out RP and civilians and turn it to a 1 on 100 DM.

PLAYERTYPES LOOK EXACTLY LIKE THE DEFAULT PLAYER, NO PICS ARE NEEDED, DO NOT ASK FOR PICS
« Last Edit: August 06, 2010, 08:45:32 PM by Rookie »

Why just ok?

people are just like that, dont ask about it, they just are

Why just ok?

Because you said it was just like the agile playertype.

Ok, i guess.
You using same avatar as me? Switch it, Hunter is taken.

You using same avatar as me? Switch it, Hunter is taken.
There is not enough FSJALfriendry in the world for everyone, you know.

I like the shockwave feature.

Lol, I forgot the projectile needed for the shockwave to work.

Edit: Fixed
« Last Edit: December 22, 2009, 09:02:14 PM by Yogurt Man »

ehh, make a wep that shoots tencicals and copy who you hit, now THATS prototype for ya!

I thought of something like this, but it was more advanced and harder, and with this engine, probably impossible. It featured all the transformations and basic attacks, none of the devastators, though. This was all in my mind, but I imagined owning the noobs in a different way: without bullets or handheld knifes.

I thought of something like this, but it was more advanced and harder, and with this engine, probably impossible. It featured all the transformations and basic attacks, none of the devastators, though. This was all in my mind, but I imagined owning the noobs in a different way: without bullets or handheld knifes.

it can break vehicles.  BUT DOES IT GLIDE?

There is not enough FSJALfriendry in the world for everyone, you know.
Yes there is enough Fsjal for everyone. He could have requested it. Oh well he will get bored of it and change it.

it can break vehicles.  BUT DOES IT GLIDE?
Yes. Well, not really, It has air control that make it look like it glides.

You mean melee? very possible.

ehh, make a wep that shoots tencicals and copy who you hit, now THATS prototype for ya!
Lol. Might be possible, minus the copy part.