Author Topic: Tyler66, (1000 times more forgetish) Skip and Thorax.  (Read 5562 times)

No, it's not the pokemon mod. This has nothing to do with the pokemon mod, although I still want it. Tyler, Skip and Thorax are now all idiots.

In the S&R board, I thought it would be awesome to have Atomic Breath from Godzilla. Now Skip, lovingly stuff, told Tyler to keep it private. Thorax said do it!, and now he's said Ill do it.

So he's gonna make an atomic breath and keep it private just because of me, just because he hates me. loving hate this guy. Atomic Breath, it's only a weapon.

Dis-loving-scuss.

I doubt he has the skill to even make it, also you're an idiot.

Re-read the topic, you are a MASSIVE MORON, holy god damn.

You cry over some useless weapon made by some random script-kiddie? I doubt it is that great.

Your loving handicapped-ness still fails to amaze me.
I still wonder why you have yet to leave the forums considering a good majority wants you the forget out.

Please insert something sharp into your brain. It's his add-on, he can do what he pleases with it. This is like the 5th loving topic about being butthurt over a loving weapon. Get over it and learn to script.

Please insert something sharp into your brain. It's his add-on, he can do what he pleases with it. This is like the 5th loving topic about being butthurt over a loving weapon. Get over it and learn to script.
Thiz

Your whining about it being private? your lucky they even cared to make it at all.

Im laughing so hard at how many he made topics about me!

No edit: Mabey someone else will make it. I got the script half done. All I need is the mouth point!

Tyler, Skip and Thorax are now all idiots.

Oh really? They are idiots because you said so? You are a bigger loving idiot then all 3 of them combined could ever be. Until today I never knew anyone could possibly be as stupid as you, its loving amazing.

I'm going to have to side with GreenBH on this one. I don't mind private add-ons, but when you show them off just to piss people off who want it, its annoying. And Tyler was doing just that, with Thorax and Skip both encouraging him.

I'm going to have to side with GreenBH on this one. I don't mind private add-ons, but when you show them off just to piss people off who want it, its annoying. And Tyler was doing just that, with Thorax and Skip both encouraging him.
No.
Immah ask you something, who is making the addon, and who is asking for it?
And then, who haves the rights to keep it private?
GreenBH is not an angel, neither.
I think he deserved it.
RIGHT CLICK BASTERD

green is a moron and doesn't really deserve anything, but dangling a carrot in front of a handicapped rabbit is still really loving lame

way to be a gigantic douche tyler

No.
Immah ask you something, who is making the addon, and who is asking for it?
And then, who haves the rights to keep it private?
GreenBH is not an angel, neither.
I think he deserved it.
RIGHT CLICK BASTERD
They most definitely have the right to do that, but he did it intentionally just to piss him off.