How the world will really end

Author Topic: How the world will really end  (Read 1867 times)

These are predictions from a clairvoyant I visited once about the end of the world, I'm pretty sure she was right....

November 30, 2010 - Final Harry Potter movie is released, the ending is changed: Harry dies.

December 2nd, 2010 – Riots start all over the U.S. because of the alternate ending of the movie; over 100,000 are dead and over 120,000 injured.

December 6th, 2010 - The riots start getting bigger and bigger, they are slowly causing other towns in other countries to riot too.

January 4th, 2011 - The Harry Potter Fanatics cult is formed.

January 23rd, 2011 – The Harry Potter Fanatics take control of all TV and radio stations and influence other countries and many more people to rebel against J.K. Rowling and the movie industry - George Lucas, J.J. Abrams, J.K. Rowling, Will Ferrel, Michael Bay, Tom Cruise, 102,000 Christians, 1,200 Jews, over 9,000 Catholics, 8,000 Muslims, 4 Mormons, and many others are killed.

February 20th, 2011 – U.S. realizes that this is a major problem and starts to debate with Canada and Mexico on what to do.

February 9th, 2011 - The Harry Potter Fanatics have over 800,000 members.

March 2nd, 2011 – U.S. decides, without Mexico's and Canada's consent, to just nuke the whole continent.

March 11th, 2011 – The Harry Potter Fanatics find out about the U.S.'s plans and tell the people of them - the government tries to cover it up.

April 3rd, 2011 – U.S. gets nukes ready while protesters protest outside the facility. Meanwhile, The Harry Potter Fanatics start to evacuate the country.

April 21st, 2011 – All of The Harry Potter Fanatics members are evacuated from the country, the government notices this disappearance, but pretend like they don't; nukes are about to be launched.

April 22nd, 2011 - Nukes are launched, most of the continent is destroyed - Canada is pissed, Mexico was destroyed.

April 26th, 2011 - Nuclear fallout, radioactivity, and a cornucopia of cancers start the consume the remaining population of North and South America, and parts of Russia and Japan.

May 2nd, 2011 – Government blames The Harry Potter Fanatics and denies that they themselves did it.

May 23rd, 2011 – Nuclear fallout from the nuking of the U.S. starts drifting to neighbouring countries.

June 14th, 2011 - Nuclear fallout mutates billions. Asians and Europeans completely mix due to that fallout.

July 6th, 2011 - The Harry Potter Fanatics are trying a new tactic: eating babies. Because of the fallout, a lot of mothers have mutated into 12-foot-tall lizard-people - this is not good news for The Harry Potter Fanatics.

July 18th, 2011 - The tension between the lizard-people and The Harry Potter Fanatics grows higher. Disease is stilling killing millions.

August 2nd, 2011 - The world's population is less than 1.2 billion.

August 4th, 2011 - War breaks out between the lizard-people and The Harry Potter Fanatics.

August 30th, 2011 - Animals become half-human. Rumours start going around that The Harry Potter Fanatics are going to start using nuclear weapons - the lizard-people hear about these rumours and stock up on nukes.

August 31st, 2011 - The war between the lizard-people and The Harry Potter Fanatics turns into global nuclear war and is named World War III.

September 8th, 2011 - A zombie outbreak forces Japan to drop out of the war. World's population is less than 240 million. Scientists are discovering that sharks are quickly mutating so they can fly and breathe air because of the fallout; the mutation will be complete sometime next year.

September 24th, 2011 - The lizard-people find out a way to make piranhas fly and breathe air, just like the sharks will, and utilize them against The Harry Potter Fanatics.

October 9th, 2011 - The Harry Potter Fanatics speed up the mutation of the sharks. They start using them against the lizard-people.

October 13th, 2011 - Sharks start over-mutating and soon start becoming highly explosive.

October 30th, 2011 - The sharks turn on The Harry Potter Fanatics and kill all of them. The zombie disease consumes Japan and starts spread to other countries.

November 7th, 2011 - The lizard-people are slowly being killed off by the zombies and start becoming zombies themselves. The world's population is less than 600,000.

November 18th, 2011 - The remaining humans decide that the only way to kill the zombies is to bomb them. They plan to mix humans with lizard-people with flying piranhas with flying sharks and send a group of them to get nuclear weapons.

November 27th, 2011 - The humans successfully mix the DNAs with little trouble. The world's population is less than 120,000.

December 1st, 2011 - The humans send the hybrids to get the nukes armed to the teeth with guns and ammo. Most of the lizard-people are zombies by now.

December 15th, 2011 - A lot of the zombies die from cannibalism and hunger due to lack of humans/lizard-people. The world's population is less than 40,000.

December 22nd, 2011 - A cure for the zombie disease is found. An outbreak occurs within the group of hybrids but is cured almost immediately.

December 25th, 2011 - Scientists announce that they'll have everyone cured by 2013.

December 31st, 2011 - The world's population is less than 10,000.

January 2nd, 2012 - The hybrids make it to a nuclear weapons stash. A zombie swarm attacks the group which turns into a siege when the zombies yowl a call which brings thousands of zombies to them. The world's population is less than 9,000.

January 6th, 2012 - A zombie manages to get in and accidentally sets off a nuke which triggers a chain reaction of nukes exploding.

January 7th, 2012 - End of the world.

The world will end in 2012, but a bit sooner than we thought.
« Last Edit: January 02, 2010, 10:42:35 PM by MrBob00 »

No.
No no no.
This will not happen.  And even if this is a joke, it's stupid.

No.
No no no.
This will not happen.  And even if this is a joke, it's stupid.

It's not supposed to be funny to everyone. The people who do like it are the only ones I posted this for. I could care less about your opinion.
« Last Edit: January 02, 2010, 10:37:15 PM by MrBob00 »

Also, the world is "supposed" to end on December 21, 2012, not January 7th, 2012. Get your facts straight.

Also, the world is "supposed" to end on December 21, 2012, not January 7th, 2012. Get your facts straight.

I love how you say "Get your facts straight." when this is supposed to be a joke. I'm not trying to be factual. Gtfo of my thread.

It's not funny, I can tell even with out reading it.

It's not funny, I can tell even with out reading it.

It's not supposed to be funny to everyone. The people who do like it are the only ones I posted this for. I could care less about your opinion.

Gtfo of my thread.

The World will end in Various ways.
This may be one of them.

It's not supposed to be funny to everyone.
when this is supposed to be a joke.
Gee... Aren't jokes supposed to be funny?

Gee... Aren't jokes supposed to be funny?

Well, when you're not a piece of stuff flamer who thinks that something is supposed to be funny to everyone. Not everyone will like this, including you starfish.

Well, when you're not a piece of stuff flamer who thinks that something is supposed to be funny to everyone. Not everyone will like this, including you starfish.
Lol'd.
Anyway, YOU said it's not even supposed to be funny.