Author Topic: officer kenny, admin hungry noob.  (Read 1491 times)

I am currently on an FORMER free admin server War mongers, Officer kenny comes on, i say No more admin! we have enough, ok? his response: NO I WANT MY loving ADMIN MOTHER forgetER! HAND IT!  OVER !and i just banned his ass

itt:don't go to free admin severs

Unless you know whos there :D ( i.e they give admin anyway and ban noobs who bitch,)

Unless you know whos there :D ( i.e they give admin anyway and ban noobs who bitch,)
error "noob" is not found

lol maxx is finally using intelligence

Quit making stupid topics about small stuff, Now it's like you're just trying to look cool.

Error E-maxx file. dts. Virus detected, Delete? YESNO?

Error E-maxx file. dts. Virus detected, Delete? YESNO?
That's not how it works. He was telling you that noob is not a word in a sly and comedic form.

Kill joy, Oh and Dusty, lets loving move on, but Kenny is a noob, if he shows up on ethier, your or, a server your on and are S admin on, ban him , he will try to suck up for admin, then clear bricks, say LOLOL IPWNZOR!, then leave .

LOLOL IPWNZOR!

<leaves>

yeah just listen to a 'noob' for once, ban officer kenny guys. ok?' its for your servers good, and every1s sanity

The average noob is 40% admin-hungry, 20% suck-up, and 40% jerk.

officer kenny in a nutshell congratz dag, you figured it out, you're the 4 millionth person, you win a rusty can :D enjoy !

Can't wait for badspot to confirm he's an alt.