Author Topic: New Ghosting Animation  (Read 12153 times)

Tired of the same boring "Ghosting" animation?

Replace it with this!

This is an animation that replaces the default "Ghosting" animation. It shows 4 blocks getting stacked then flying apart. This ate up about 45 minutes of my life, but it was well worth it. The idea is simple too. Since the bricks on the server are "built" as you're ghosting, why not have a simple animation of bricks being built? The result is lovey. Also, do not complain about it being too fast, because if I slowed down the building part you couldn't keep the part where the bricks fly apart. :C

Video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rHGRrRNQmso
(It's might still be processing)

Download here
(OPEN THE .ZIP AND MOVE THE FILES INSIDE IT)

PUT EVERYTHING IN
Blockland/base/client/ui

Finally, someone did it right.

Eh, I like the default one better.

Very nice, though it would look better imo if the brick stack just slid down off screen when it was done building.

Very nice, though it would look better imo if the brick stack just slid down off screen when it was done building.

And the improvement continues...

But really, this is what it should be like as I said in another Ghosting icon topic. Very nice.

Good but I think it's too fast :\

I could make the entire stack slide to the left or right, but there is no room to make it slide down without it disappearing oddly.

I could make the entire stack slide to the left or right, but there is no room to make it slide down without it disappearing oddly.

Just as good.

Here are replacement pictures if you want it to slide to the right:

Save this as "ghosting_10"

Save this as "ghosting_11"

Save this as "ghosting_12"

I honestly don't think it looks as good though.

ogm usless and ghey uf*ggt!

You should make it so it pasues when they've been completely assembled for like, three or five seconds, then fly off.

But the entire animation takes like 2 seconds :C