Author Topic: Zombie survival sims  (Read 3316 times)

Well, my friends and i want a zombie survival game on the computer, preferably an MMO and extremely gory, and umm free if possible, or a one time payment.

Good luck with that bro.
You wont find any good free MMO zombie games that are simulations.

left 4 dead2 is nice but not gory

left 4 dead2 is nice but not gory

Not an MMO.
not free.
Not simulation.

hey at least it involves zombies

Good luck with that bro.
You wont find any good free MMO zombie games that are simulations.
Simulations are "sim" games    so l4d, dead rising, ect    are infact "sims"     anything that simulates a zombie apocalypse

Simulations are "sim" games    so l4d, dead rising, ect    are infact "sims"     anything that simulates a zombie apocalypse
SUCK ON DAT A.R.C

Those aren't simulation games you moron.

SUCK ON DAT A.R.C

Go choke on your own arrogance.

Those aren't simulation games you moron.

Go choke on your own arrogance.

2 against 1 majority rules

Survival CrCIA Z.
not MMO
but great survival and zombie gameplay.
its also an RPG

2 against 1 majority rules
I favor with A.R.C., and so does my imaginary friend Greg.

3 against 2 majority rules BITCH.

Simulations are "sim" games    so l4d, dead rising, ect    are infact "sims"     anything that simulates a zombie apocalypse
it simulates zombies trying to kill you.
SCZ simulates survivors in certain buildings, survivors that wish to follow you, bit people turn into zombies, you have the ability to combine certain things, use special abilities like putting a turret infront of a door.

L4D is
HURR DURR
I SHEWT ZAWMBAYS AND CHANGE GUNS

EDIT: SCZ also makes your screen blurry and makes you walk slower if you get tired or hungry.
« Last Edit: February 01, 2010, 08:50:30 AM by Madmitten »

it simulates zombies trying to kill you.
SCZ simulates survivors in certain buildings, survivors that wish to follow you, bit people turn into zombies, you have the ability to combine certain things, use special abilities like putting a turret infront of a door.

L4D is
HURR DURR
I SHEWT ZAWMBAYS AND CHANGE GUNS
You want real then why dont YOU make a virus that will destroy everybody and make about 15 people left?

http://www.class3outbreak.com/zombie-outbreak-simulator/

Generates a map, and you pick amount of survivors (Police) and civies and zombies.