Author Topic: To those of you who think the ps3 has games. (Check this, A.R.C.)  (Read 6117 times)

The only game for PS3 I want is MAG.

...?

Clearly, there is xbox games.
Stop your sorcery.
There are Xbox games because no one wanted to rent them.  :cookieMonster:

Please note that there are like 100 of each game on the PS3s shelves
So it really just looks like more, Id say theres maybe 10 games there

Also, the two shelves hold the same games

Please note that there are like 100 of each game on the PS3s shelves
So it really just looks like more, Id say theres maybe 10 games there

Also, the two shelves hold the same games
But there is none.
My picture is irrefutable proof that the ps3 has no gaems

Shut the forget up. This is ike Blockland and Roblox. They don't go together, they don't get along. So just knock it off. Xbox cigarettes are going to cry over them being better, and ps3 fans do the same, but not as severe because most are more grown up. You can get an xbox (or used too) way cheaper than a ps3. So obviously all the little kids will buy the cheaper one with *avatars* oh big deal. That Blockbuster fails. My blockbuster has same, equal amount of games. Guess what, they are equal. Get over it. There are things called ''exclusives''. Ps3 has theirs, and xbox has theirs. You can't tell me LBP isn't good. Killzone is good. Etc. Now xbox has Gaylo, and Left 4 Dead which I love, but thats what my computer is for. Everything < Computer.

They got sold out because the PS3's games are so hot.

While the 360's games can't even sell!

A victory.

This message was approved by all scientific groups and research facilities.

A victory.

This message was approved by all scientific groups and research facilities.

Win.

Because dirty mexicans and canadians can totally afford a console  :cookieMonster:
I own a gaming PC, Xbox 360, Wii, PS2, SNES, N64, NES, Gameboy, Gameboy Advance, Nintendo DS, all in perfect working condition. And I'm Canadian.  :cookieMonster:

I have a PS3 and a 360 :3

I have a PS3 and a 360 :3

Run quick!

Take m with you!

So, I was at my local blockbuster
You still go to Blockbuster?

Does anyone notice the PS3 labels on the floor?

Does anyone notice the PS3 labels on the floor?

They are fixing something, the wood no work.