Author Topic: To those of you who think the ps3 has games. (Check this, A.R.C.)  (Read 6134 times)

Roses are red
Violets are blue
PS3 has no gaems
lol i trol u

PS3 does has games.
Stop trollin.

There was this guy in my math class who said the PS3 had games because it has sports games.
 :cookieMonster:

There was this guy in my math class who said the PS3 had games because it has sports games.
 :cookieMonster:

Virtual sport is for fat people. Virtual war is for people who want to respawn when they die.

Virtual war is for people who want to respawn when they die.

nuh uh

its for people who go "OH YA I KILD U LOL IM SO COOL PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW WTF N00B U KILLD ME HAXXXX"

They got sold out because the PS3's games are so hot.

While the 360's games can't even sell!
Sweet Victory!

that one looks familliar do you happen to be by houston or dallas?

They got sold out because the PS3's games are so hot.

While the 360's games can't even sell!

The reason they PS3 games aren't on the shelf is because the ps3 has no games.

The reason they PS3 games aren't on the shelf is because the ps3 has no games.

Its because everyone took em all.

Shut the forget up. This is ike Blockland and Roblox. They don't go together, they don't get along. So just knock it off. Xbox cigarettes are going to cry over them being better, and ps3 fans do the same, but not as severe because most are more grown up. You can get an xbox (or used too) way cheaper than a ps3. So obviously all the little kids will buy the cheaper one with *avatars* oh big deal. That Blockbuster fails. My blockbuster has same, equal amount of games. Guess what, they are equal. Get over it. There are things called ''exclusives''. Ps3 has theirs, and xbox has theirs. You can't tell me LBP isn't good. Killzone is good. Etc. Now xbox has Gaylo, and Left 4 Dead which I love, but thats what my computer is for. Everything < Computer.
dude, i was just joking round

A victory.

This message was approved by all scientific groups and research facilities.
Blockbuster doesn't sell games. (At least this one doesn't)
Is that why the ps3 sign is on the ground too?

no it's because there are none.

How do you take something that's not there?

Wasn't aware you could literally take nothing.

no it's because there are none.

no its because their all gone.

How do you take something that's not there?

no its because their all gone.