Tier+Tactical 2.1 • UPDATE 9/23/2012

Poll

What should the Military Sniper's new name be?

the Magnified Rifle
16 (10.8%)
the Long Range Rifle
6 (4.1%)
the Marksman Rifle
46 (31.1%)
the Range Rifle
6 (4.1%)
the Sniper Rifle
5 (3.4%)
the Scoped Rifle
7 (4.7%)
keep it as the Military Sniper
62 (41.9%)

Total Members Voted: 147

Author Topic: Tier+Tactical 2.1 • UPDATE 9/23/2012  (Read 700676 times)

Whenever I use tier, all of the weapons shoot forever and take no ammo. Please fix this because this pack is pretty good.

Whenever I use tier, all of the weapons shoot forever and take no ammo. Please fix this because this pack is pretty good.
it's obviously a conflicting mod because nothing has changed with this pack in a long time...

Its a setting in the RTB prefs, you can change whether or not T+T uses the ammo system or not.

bushibushibushi
bushi
lazars please

Theese itmes are so cool, but they should work with click to pickup items.
Just saying.  :cookie: 

Theese itmes are so cool, but they should work with click to pickup items.
Just saying.  :cookie: 

Two things.

First off,that bump was not really necessary,atleast in my opinion.

Second,they do,just get a different add-on for that,and it should work.

Here,this should do it: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/m31qxgk8u7dzzdl/DQko_bZLgk/Server%20Mods/Script_ClickToPickup.zip

bumps are harmless for addon topics
and plus itS TIER TACTICAL COME ON

Heh,True that,It is Tier+Tactical after all.  :cookieMonster:

So.
Bushi.
About time for T+T 3. It's been 2 years.

So.
Bushi.
About time for T+T 3. It's been 2 years.
Yes, but what should be in it?

Yes, but what should be in it?
Well, I'd like more interesting weapons and fixed server preferences. I like the balance, but it seems like a lot of the guns are the same. There's a concept in game design called perfect imbalance. Games should never be perfectly balanced, but rather imbalanced on purpose - but not sloppy imbalance, a carefully crafted one. It keeps the game fresh and makes sure that new strategies can be devised rather than pure numerical differences, or worse, NO differences. Here's a good video on it.

Anyway, I think Quake-Like Weapons were cool in that they're very fresh, but they're a bit comical, overboard, and overpowered. I want something that has both interesting, unique weapons, but also some level of constraint and balance.

Is there a download link somewhere for T+T 1 and skins?

This is so lovey. For that I give you cookie.  :cookie:

Is there a download link somewhere for T+T 1 and skins?
Try the RTB archive downloader addon.
its somewhere within the firts 5 pages in this sub-forum.

Every time I see this bumped I keep hoping for an update, but I die a little inside every time when I find out someone just bumped it to say something  :panda: